Hello ThcFarmers

• Thread starter DEKA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DEKA

Hello, my name is DEKA. I am new to this forum/site and am looking forward to reading/absorbing as much knowledge that I possibly can. I will be attempting a grow of my own soon. TurboGarden ebb&flow system with a 600 hid. Growlab or homebox silver? Carbon filter on the inside or outside? I have many, many questions but I will continue to gain knowledge from this and other sites. My goal is to use Mr. Nice seeds for my first because, well......, he's a legend. See you guys around.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the far, DEKA :hi:

Excellent choice starting out with Mr Nice gear, you're likely to be disappointed with many others but shanti really has the goods.

K

kansasgrown

When I had previously done grow chambers I always liked the carbon filter on the outside. No other reason but aesthetics, both seem to work about as good as each other.

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm Deka. All the answers you seek are here. Enjoy your stay.

D

DEKA

When I had previously done grow chambers I always liked the carbon filter on the outside. No other reason but aesthetics, both seem to work about as good as each other.

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. Kansasgrown, thank you for your input. I do think it will go on the outside because to my understanding many cooling light fixtures leak and putting a filter->light>out would not work as intended. Light->out->filter seems to make more sense. I will be using either a canfan or vortex 6inch with a variable speed dial.

L

LuvBudz13

TurboGarden ebb&flow system with a 600 hid. Growlab or homebox silver? Carbon filter on the inside or outside?

Whats up DEKA, I think I got the same setup, TuroFlo 14 site garden, 600, homebox L. I had the same questions about the filter / ventilation. Will be interesting to see how you run yours as I need to get mine squared away. :passingjoint:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: welcome to the site.

D

doctord

welcome deka ! you will find all the info you need right here! good luck with your grow! doctord

B

Bio Kid

welcome........I haven't heard any bad things about Mr. Nice gear so I'm sure you'll be happy:sun. If you don't mind me asking Which canfan/ filter were you thinkin of for your 6? the rs6 or somethin similar? Seems like there will be plenty of people around the farm to help you out this place is friendly.

Top Bottom