Hello there introducing myself

• Thread starter aDopamineSlave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aDopamineSlave

aDopamineSlave

Smokin4mysanity or Scott here. Born in maine grew up in illinois settled in missouri. Love to grow, and anything cannabis. Bag seed nothing special about 2.5 months in had issues at the start. Might have it under control
I love learning a plant........ Thanks for letting me join. Any pointers would be appreciated

Hello there introducing myself
Hello there introducing myself 2
Dan789

Dan789

First questions: does that pot have drainage holes in the bottom? Looks if your humidity is 35-40% that also could be a factor, for veg it should be higher... If from seed it’s easy to have problems and a small plant @ 2.5 months... Do you have any references you’re relying on to help you? Have you done any reading in the basic growing section? Read any grow dairies?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
that looks small to me. only because mine are about 7 weeks old and much much much bigger. maybe it is right for your grow, i dont know anything, just on a comparative basis, wow, it is puny!

aDopamineSlave

aDopamineSlave

First questions: does that pot have drainage holes in the bottom? Looks if your humidity is 35-40% that also could be a factor, for veg it should be higher... If from seed it’s easy to have problems and a small plant @ 2.5 months... Do you have any references you’re relying on to help you? Have you done any reading in the basic growing section? Read any grow dairies?
Yes sir it has holes in bottum
Yes it has drainage holes.
I've done this with things I found at home dirt from back yard. Bag seed, I have ph meter and ph up & down. A bag of Calcium nitrate 15.0.0 and a bag of magnesium sulfate and a bag of master blend 4-18-38. My lights are made from things I found at home as well scap stuff 😎👍

IMG 20210407 1428423082
IMG 20210407 144643205
aDopamineSlave

aDopamineSlave

I realize not ideal I don't have the money to buy the expensive set ups
But have used cannabis for tumor and can't afford so I am trying this made it further than I thought I could sorry it's crude I know but ya do what ya have to do appreciative of you all and your knowledge

Dan789

Dan789

Yes sir it has holes in bottum

Yes it has drainage holes.
I've done this with things I found at home dirt from back yard. Bag seed, I have ph meter and ph up & down. A bag of Calcium nitrate 15.0.0 and a bag of magnesium sulfate and a bag of master blend 4-18-38. My lights are made from things I found at home as well scap stuff 😎👍
Hoping you keep control of all that improvising that you’re doing...Watch out for extra heat, and using zip cords for those lights...

aDopamineSlave

aDopamineSlave

And my camera sucks there not yellow? This is out of the lights

IMG 20210410 154302679 HDR
IMG 20210410 154311103 HDR
IMG 20210410 154320087 HDR

Latest posts

Top Bottom