Hello there!

• Thread starter meadowsweet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
meadowsweet

meadowsweet

Hello there everyone. My name is meadowsweet. I've been growing cannabis for about 15 years now, but the whole forum thing/social media thing us pretty new to me. But I got an Instagram account and found that a lot of the growers I follow and admire/respect on there are members here. I moved out to Oregon with my wife about a year ago from Northern California. I maintain a small personal garden, as well as run/oversee a garden for two patients fight Multiple Sclerosis. The personal garden is a framed-out 7'x7' flower room I just finished building and dialing in (veg in a 5'5' tent with a 600w Horti blue lamp on a Solis Tek). The room is lit with two 600w Gavitas (going to add a bare bulb MH soon for supplemental) cooled with a 10K btu window A/C unit vented with a 4" inline. There's a 6" inline sitting on a Phresh filter keeping air moving and walls are layered with Reflectix. This is the first proper cycle I've had a chance to start in our new home here in Oregon so not much going on right now. In bloom I just put in a few GG#4 x (Animal Cookies x Fire Alien White) polyhybrids (from seed; looking for a keeper) and a few OGKB x OG seedlings early in veg too. Being so "new" to online cannabis communities and moving to a new state means I really have zero access to trusted, nice cuts so it's a patience game at the moment while I maintain plant counts and start building up a greater, more diverse selection of moms (got a few mothers going at least). Anyways, really excited to join in to what seems like a really great community of folks on here! Thanks!!

organicpanic

organicpanic

Welcome to the farm! Are you meadowsweet_ over there? If so nice garden and come share it with the farm!

meadowsweet

meadowsweet

Yessir, one in the same. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Much obliged!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Welcome meadow. Funny how we all end up same place And from Oregon too. More growing info here than Instagram

Last edited:
meadowsweet

meadowsweet

Thank you Ken! Really happy to be here and excited to start contributing!

Top Bottom