Hello to all at thcfarmer

• Thread starter bigjake74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigjake74

bigjake74

Hello all, been lurking, reading and soaking up all the info here for a few months. Finally signed up.

Thanks to all the people here for sharing all the knowledge so freely.

I just completed my first grow in a small cabinet i built, 2 plants, unknown bag seeds, turned out ok i think, harvested 1.5 ounce from one and almost 3 ounce from the 2nd. all done with cfls. sadly i did not take pics.

Now i have 7 plants started from seeds i acquired from a grower in socal on a recent trip there.

I dont grow for myself i dont smoke, but i grow for my wife as it helps with her severe anxiety problem.

Peace.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome bigjake! Make yourself at home, please. Great place to learn, and an excellent source of some top notch genetics to boot.

poundzNdolla

poundzNdolla

Hello all, been lurking, reading and soaking up all the info here for a few months. Finally signed up.

Thanks to all the people here for sharing all the knowledge so freely.

I just completed my first grow in a small cabinet i built, 2 plants, unknown bag seeds, turned out ok i think, harvested 1.5 ounce from one and almost 3 ounce from the 2nd. all done with cfls. sadly i did not take pics.

Now i have 7 plants started from seeds i acquired from a grower in socal on a recent trip there.

I dont grow for myself i dont smoke, but i grow for my wife as it helps with her severe anxiety problem.

Peace.
hey jake how long did it take 65 or more wish you had pics

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Welcome Jake. Enjoy the VAST FREE KNOWLEDGE this place Has. It'll Help tons! What strains you running now?

bigjake74

bigjake74

the first grow was under 9 cfl bulbs, adding cfl side lights this time.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Gam, unknown commercial strain from a grower friend in socal they gifted me about 100 seeds

Righteous! My commercial buddies forgot we grew up together lol. You should get Heavy Yields Eh? If you log it ill peep in!

bigjake74

bigjake74

Gam, these are good people, they been growers since the early 80s, and these seeds are some of their own personal strains so i am lucky, they will send me more seeds when needed, i am using these seeds to learn to grow, attempting some cloning too, then i will invest in some more strains. i dont smoke myself but i do enjoy growing.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Gam, these are good people, they been growers since the early 80s, and these seeds are some of their own personal strains so i am lucky, they will send me more seeds when needed, i am using these seeds to learn to grow, attempting some cloning too, then i will invest in some more strains. i dont smoke myself but i do enjoy growing.

Respect on coming out the gate with SOLID genetics and folks supporting . Im ready to see your advancement, as im relearning a lot and learning SOMETHING new at the FARM, no BS two thing's a week . It's basically a Smithsonian of Mjj at Your tips.

Top Bottom