Hello to all from the Top of the Midwest

• Thread starter luvinlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvinlife

How goes it today every'bud'dy? Im a newbie checkin in from the "northside". Ready for the snow to melt and the GRASS to grow!Here's my current Strainlist: Sour Diesel ibl, Bubblegum, Chriesel(chronicxnyc diesel), Island Sweet Skunk, Granddaddy Purps, Kalichackra, Hashberry, Magic Bud, Himalayan Gold, Buku, & MK Ultra. Just started some new seeds; Lemon Diesel, Trainwreck, Grape Ape, Purple Diesel, Grapefruit Haze, & a couple of my own crosses, Sour Chriesel(Sour DieselxChriesel), Sour Himalayan(Sour DieselxHimalayan Gold), Sour Buku(Sour DieselxBurmese Kush) It's gettin to be too many at once so I'm in the process of weedin:smiley_joint: out a few. Not for good though(Most have a mother for rips). N.E.ways lookin forward to sharin and receivin some knowledge with yall, Peace LovinLife

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm luvinlife :hi

L

luvinlife

Thanks I'm stoked to finally be a part of the Farmlife.

C

Chef_Flaco

nice strain list there! lookin foorward to seein some pics of em. peace

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

welcome, those sound like some nice crosses ya got there.

L

luvinlife

MF Yep I made them myself. I am just about to throw them into flower for first run of the sour buku and a few others and am pretty eager to see how they come out. I got two phenos both seem to be mostly indica dom although #1s a little lankier than #2. I've made a few crosses and am in the process of makin more seeds. Im hopin to be able to throw some up for freebies sometime around august/september. The straight burmese kush mom I have gives some nice fluffy, tasty, uppy-type herb. I like it but also have heard of others that have not been so lucky.

T

twan

what it do luvinlife hope u like it at the farm.ps northside

L

luvinlife

What up twan! Oh I like it here at the farm! the folks are laid back, no bullshit drama, and alot a good info gettin shared. hells ya northside!

S

songbird420

got quite a library there bro, impressive. welcome to the farm

L

luvinlife

And yet a person always wonders what another strain would be like so then ya add two more......................then three more................ its a never ending cycle, nothing to complain about though, right?

P

punkadc

And yet a person always wonders what another strain would be like so then ya add two more......................then three more................ its a never ending cycle, nothing to complain about though, right?

variety is the spice of life....right?

welcome, luvinlife!

mace

mace

Welcome to the farm, you should start a grow journal so that we can watch you grow some of those crazy strains.

L

luvinlife

Thanks,

punkadc- thanks and it sure is! A little Variety is nice with anything in life right?! And the reason we add more strains instead of wonderin what they would be like?, is the same reason WE are all at the farm, farmin; and others aren't: Some people just DO it, and others just wonder if they could do it?!!!!!!!!

mace- Thanks for the warm welcome and keep checkin, I'm gonna get a journal goin and I'll have some pics up by the end of the week. Just finishin doin some research on net security before I post pics.

I always figure you gotta cover your own ass, Cuz nobody else is gonna do it for ya!

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Thanks,

punkadc- thanks and it sure is! A little Variety is nice with anything in life right?! And the reason we add more strains instead of wonderin what they would be like?, is the same reason WE are all at the farm, farmin; and others aren't: Some people just DO it, and others just wonder if they could do it?!!!!!!!!

Well said brother!

Sorry I didn't get to make it over here until now...

Welcome to the farm!

PS: That's funny about our dad'z stories... He still swears up and down that the 1960-1970's herb was better...???... Ohhhhh...O.K. dad.... try this... you KNOW what happens... lmao... poor guy can barley put sentences together, eyes go all red & blurry..ha ha... How about your dad?

P

punkadc

"...the same reason WE are all at the farm, farmin; and others aren't: Some people just DO it, and others just wonder if they could..."

well put, luvinlife!!!

:D:Dmy dad insists weed was better back in the day too... but then the one time he got the balls to smoke with me, he ended up straight RETARDED!!! i couldnt even talk to the man...its like he was trippin!!! good stuff!!!!

L

luvinlife

Lol Yeah he gets all pied out too!!!! Munchies and Nappy after a couple rips! Ya the old schoolers might have some better stories to tell(just a few) but they're gonna have to admit it sometime, we got the better grass right?!!

P

punkadc

i dont know if they will ever admit it... but somewhere, deep down inside...they know its true :D:D

Top Bottom