Hello to all my fellow growers

• Thread starter Blownbubbles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blownbubbles

Hi. I'm new to this site so I just wanted to introduce myself. I grow mostly blue strains just love the taste. I lived in San Francisco most of my life and grew bubbleberry when I lived there that was strain to have dam she put out. But I moved up north about ten years ago the city got to crazy. My Granny lives by Lake Mendocino spent alot of time up there when I was growing up and realized the country is for me as I got older. I have a really hot wife that loves to smoke she's a smokeing hottie LOL. Two beautiful daughter 3 and 6 kids rock there so much fun. I grow for medical reasons for my wife and I she has rheumatoid arthritis and I have just recently contracted lung disease my work place was infested with mold and started to grow in my right lung. I almost died spent a couple of weeks in the hopital took awhile to figure out what was wrong with me. It really sucks now cause I cant smoke the herb but I can eat it. My doctor said it will take time to get better it's been six months I tryed to smoke the other day and I cough so much I puke it really sucks. Well thats a LIL somthing about me. Can anybody tell me what they think of blue cheese feminized from Big Budah?
The seed shop sent me some bad seeds of blueberry bud the new and improved blueberry from sagarmath poo poo so they replaced them with blue cheese just wanna know if anybody has harvested this strain I diid a search and could not find anyhere. Thanks!

P

Pyro G.

Sup blownbubbles, sorry 2 hear about your wife's R.A. & da lung disease, but i do wanna welcome u to da farm bro. Haven't tried da blue cheese, but i'll be keeping my eye out 4 a smoke report or grow diary.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome here buddy. If there's anywhere you can find what you need when talking all things cannabis, this is where it's at. Need special genes with a very certain profile in mind? Try NOT finding what you need, as that'll prove more difficult. Breeding questions? All the best lurk here. Growing? Pssht! If you anything at all, i'm a PM away buddy. Enjoy your stay. :passingjoint:

B

Blownbubbles

Welcome here buddy. If there's anywhere you can find what you need when talking all things cannabis, this is where it's at. Need special genes with a very certain profile in mind? Try NOT finding what you need, as that'll prove more difficult. Breeding questions? All the best lurk here. Growing? Pssht! If you anything at all, i'm a PM away buddy. Enjoy your stay. :passingjoint:
Thats so funny you talked about breeding cause thats what I'm into. Nothing like making your own strain. And thats why I came to this site. Right now I have my cross thats blueberry female and bubbleberry male both from sagarmatha seed. I like the yeild of blueberry (look at avitar thats blueberry) but I think bubbleberry has a stronger high and smell with more thc production. So these seeds should have 25% more of the bubbleberry in it correct me if I'm wrong. Now I have 30 of these seeds started that I call boysenberry they all look uniform in growth with very fat sun leaves and these LIL guy's and girl's have a sweet scent but skuny to. If I take the best looking male and female and breed them this would stabilize them correct?

F

Fear

Whats up dude, welcome here. I live in San Mateo County near your home town. Lots of good canna recipes here. Check Joeshomoes grow show he has a great canna milk recipe, heavy medication. Not for the weak at heart. Later on man.

Peace from Cali

Top Bottom