Hello to Everyone here at The Farm!

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrsBOG

MrsBOG

I am Mrs. BOG, yes, BushyOldGrowers Wife!!
Having never frequented any of these sites before, I'm really a rookie.
BOG and I have been married 41 yrs now and growing all our lives.
This site is so friendly, I couldn't resist getting on here in my own name.
After growing for ourselves for so long, we knew that a Seed Company had great promise. So in 2000 we formed BOG Seeds and the rest is history!
Happy to be Here!
Peace, Love, Gratitude and Respect
Mrs.BOG

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hello mrs bog its a pleasure to have you around welcome to the farm :)

619ster

619ster

Welcome! And 41 years is quite admirable. Proud and happy for you two. Thanks for the fire you guys bring to the community. Peace!

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Welcome...I only had the pleasure of 1 of your strains in my garden a few yrs back...Sourbubble...Thanks BOG and Mrs for keeping it real....got me on marriage...34yrs here and counting...B

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Welcome 2 the farm.. I'm in the middle of trimming my 2nd pheno of sour bubble & she turned pure purple.. She looks very nice..

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Welcome MrsBOG! Congrats to u and MrBOG on 41 yrs married thats unheard of nowadays and no easy task, almost more impressive then uve been growing ur whole life. Cant wait to soak up the knowledge ull b dropping.

Confu

Dynamite

Dynamite

Welcome to the Farm !

I just purchased SourBubble and SourStrawberry for a central Oregon outdoor medical grow for 2014 ! hoping to get a small greenhouse up I can heat & light dep early enough in the season to pick a pheno for clones

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am Mrs. BOG, yes, BushyOldGrowers Wife!!
Having never frequented any of these sites before, I'm really a rookie.
BOG and I have been married 41 yrs now and growing all our lives.
This site is so friendly, I couldn't resist getting on here in my own name.
After growing for ourselves for so long, we knew that a Seed Company had great promise. So in 2000 we formed BOG Seeds and the rest is history!
Happy to be Here!
Peace, Love, Gratitude and Respect
Mrs.BOG
Wonderful! This gal is extremely happy to see another on the site. :D Perhaps we'll meet at the Cup if you attend with your husband, too.

Btw, congratulations on the years together, it's really quite remarkable. Enviable, too.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Well hello there @MrsBOG... Welcome to the farm cant wait to hear your stories... :writing:

Top Bottom