Hello to the MJ Farmers!

• Thread starter inbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

inbud

I am a Medical MJ grower....Hello. I live in very short season area, so Indica strains are what I try to stick with. I also grow in containers, in a cage to keep out the MJ loving deer. I now use mostly Fox Farm Nutes.

4. bubblegum 2006, used to grow one plant a season outside. Gifted clone. eek MG nutes!
1. First season growing under Medical Recomendation. 2007, was a revedge nightmare....drove me to the computer with questions....pic is a kush. All bought clones. This plant did not get very big, none of them did.
2. 2008, a much more successful grow...pictured is purps. Had twelve plants, Purps and Mango from seed, and some clones.
3. 2009, BB and Flo from seed, NL, GDP, Pot of Gold and Afgoo from clone. Made clones from bb and flo. Pic is NL and the best smoke I grew this last summer.

I attribute my successes to the computer :anim_44: and the wonderful helpful folks online (a certain gentleman from England, especially kept me sane in 08 grow) along with the Medical Growers Guide by Cervantes. My failures, well they I will take responsiblity for, since it all smokes, I guess there is no failure. I have yet to have a revedge free grow. I have also grown out three clones under T5's last winter, that was real good smoke. Met a lot of Spider Mites with that indoor grow. Now that was NOT fun.
:damnhippie:
Glad to find your site, seems like a good/happy/well educated place and I will prolly run a Outdoor 10, journal here.

See you all around the forums!

in edit...I see the last pic is the bubblegum...odd....I loaded them in order.....ah well, they are numbered correctly now.

Bubble gum sept 06jpg
Hello to the mj farmers 2
Hello to the mj farmers 3
Hello to the mj farmers 4
M

MojaveMama

Spectacular, Inbud! You sure do have the outdoor green thumb, not to mention the photography Gods shine down upon you! Those purples are something else....just gorgeous.

I

inbud

A Few More

Say, how did you do with the Pot of Gold you grew?
Cat, I liked it okay, the POG from clones was okay, very spicy tasting. But, I must say, I got a couple of clones of POG from the "Resource Center" in Arcata last winter, grew them out under T5 floro's I have, and they put out some awesome bud...they finished up as I was starting the BB seeds and Flo seeds. It was much better smoke than the clones/POG I got from the "clone guy". The second POG was not near as good, IMO. It has a spicy flavor, almost Peppery, good day time high.

1. Plate of Pot of Gold *cured 6 weeks*
2. GDP *just off the plant*
3. Plate of GDP *it is some mean smoke*
4. A main Kola, Blueberry *tallest 09*

I just love taking pics and showing them. So, I will continue to put them up, if there is interest.

UK, Dang fine to see you here! :cool0044: thank you for stopping by.

Smoke report POG
4bp gdp
Happy 3
10 22 BB main top a
U

ukgirl420

inbud I just love taking pics and showing them. So said:
UK[/B], Dang fine to see you here! :cool0044: thank you for stopping by.

allways a pleasure and allways an intrest in them fine pics from the chilly UK inbud ,,so keep em coming :D

Top Bottom