Hello World! What hallucinogenic strain???

• Thread starter OpTikFiber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Sup yall. Just found this site, so far it looks just awesome and am still scratching my head why I have not heard of it before. You guys are laying back in the cut over here ;}

Well I am on the look out for a strain that will "knock my dick in the dirt", any recommendations? --I'm talking about dilated pupils, maybe numb tongue, what is a seriously amazing strain?

So far I have grown G-Force, Blue Cheese, Giga Bud, Strawberry Blue and none of these are really that hallucinogenic. Though it should be said G-Force and Strawberry Blue are both top notch beans!!

darksideX

darksideX

welcome to the farm bro..enjoi ur stay! :hi:

and i would recommend a good long sativa like pure malawi or somethin'..

saldiado

saldiado

IME Chemdog D has a numming of the roof of my mouth effect where it becomes tingly, and the high is very powerful visually, and physically. You will not be dissapointed with OG either, but it kinda sounds like your looking for some cyanescans, or cubensis man haha. This time of the year you can be swimming in em on the west coast.

sky high

sky high

--I'm talking about dilated pupils, maybe numb tongue, what is a seriously amazing strain?

and none of these are really that hallucinogenic.

Sounds like you need to grow a cubensis rather than a sativa.:smiley_joint:

good luck in your quest

s h

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome to the farm! If you spray enough chemical insecticides on your buds they can make you hallucinate...lol

D

Donk Frog

batch of budder, awesome pure bho, or full melt bubble may do the trick:fixed: depending on the stain used to make them, had a borderline shroom type buzz on a crazy batch of budder king budder a few years back...nothing buzzed like that before or since then

T

The Geneticist

Sounds like you need to grow a cubensis rather than a sativa.:smiley_joint:

good luck in your quest

s h

that was my answer. Your looking for the wrong effects in the wrong place man. Cubensis, amazonians are really good

R

Rolln J

I havent had a weed hallucination since my dads biker buddy taught me how to roll joints...

I had to smoke every one that I rolled - only he didnt tell me that until I was done rolling - lol

I was 15 and i remember laying on the floor staring at the popcorn ceiling which just had a little extra color in it - I know weed is listed as a hallucinogen and all - but I have always thought that was a bogus claim by the government...

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

I'd recommend checking out CannaBiogen's Destroyer. The Thai & Colombian combo should yield some heavy experiences.

-Verb

H

headband707

Yeah I was going to say Sativa's I heard Bangkok Betty is killer and Billygoat will have it this Christmas. Otherwise there is always mushrooms lol lol .. peyote.. eating pot..lots of the bud.Trainwreck X Kush, Green Crack ,PK peace out Headband707

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

WOW thanks for the tremendous responses guys! This is a great welcome to the farm!!

Yeah I am staying away from the mushrooms, lol. Been there, done that...well not the growing but the eating. Actually I had a friend about 10 years ago that did grow them, a lot of them in fact. He would sell a big "straw ball" about the size of a basketball to people. All you had to do was keep it warm, humid and you had your own stash growing for about 2 months. Fun times. ;)

Fun about the knock your dick in the dirt saying is my uncle is my main smoking buddy and of course double my age, so I get it from him haha. He will find it funny someone knows his saying!

Again, about 10 years ago I use to get some local Cinderella and it had great trippy effects. Now I see C99, Cindy, Spacedawg, ect all are influenced by the old Cinderella. So I was looking at those strains, a lot of the Subcool strains seem to be along these lineages.

Again thanks for the feedback guys and thanks again for the warm welcome. I look forward to hanging out and eventually trying out this neat looking THCBay!!

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I'd recommend checking out CannaBiogen's Destroyer. The Thai & Colombian combo should yield some heavy experiences.

-Verb

Hi, I have purchased 3 packs of the Destroyer.
One was purchased from Gypme, and arrived crushed.
Gypo hoped the freebies made up for it. Uh no!
Anyway a nice yielding plant, but not a trippy high. Peace

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Just start goin through as many landrace african sativas as you can find
[like from Ghana] until the walls start to move..it CAN happen.

Neat, honestly never heard of Landrace's...did watch the youtube Strain Hunters movie (OMG cant wait for the new one). So I google'd and find that World of Seeds has a ton to choose from.

Anything you may have tried and liked from these Landraces?

S

sunsimulator

:sun2: HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE FARM <<<

ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO FOR YA << IM A PM AWAY!

X

xcit420

Almost all strains are hallucinogenic if eaten. Make a strong butter make a batch of brownies using the pot butter instead of oil. Cut into 12 equal pieces and away you shall go.
I use about 34 grams of the manicured med's and boil with 2 sticks butter and about 4 cups water. Boil for about thirty minutes drain through cheesecloth into pyrex 9x13 glass pan chill for 3 hours the stuff on top is hardened butter with your thc in it. Discard water and mary jane she's spent. If using bud half the amount. Almost forgot run the herb through a coffee grinder or food processor first to create a course flour.
Warning eating pot is way different than smoking it. Much more powerful and delayed reaction , so do not think twenty minutes later that it isn't working it can take anywhere from 45 min to an hour to hit.
Hit you it will and if you really want to set sail smoke some too.

JH420

JH420

I was just gonna post up about eating as well...just be careful the hullucinations can be downright scary if you eat too much...I personally won't recommend eating weed products though, one bad trip is enough for me.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Welcome to the farm! If you spray enough chemical insecticides on your buds they can make you hallucinate...lol

Welcome to the farm and only follow these instructions if the bud you have is wack, haha :anim_30:

R

Rabbi

If you watch the first Strain Hunter, Malawi gold, When Arjan and Franco Brought some to Tricomb Technologies (Sup Hi MCD), They tested it and found A Canabanoid they termed TCHx and it is the only Canadinoid to have Pshcotoric propereties. However in the Bay Area there is a really rare Strain from the Telegraph Hill dispencery(Denise Peron) called Blue Dot and it seems to have some qualities as extasy, when smoked with Birds who usually go out at night , they ask to stay homeand bump nasties everytime. Its a highly prised flower amoung my crew.

There are Fakes going around the BA, The clone at Harborside is Legit(Sup sweetheart).

Rabbi

Top Bottom