hello world

• Thread starter TheLostKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheLostKing

hey guys, I havent grown in almost 8 years but last time I grew it was the dankest weed I’ve ever seen/smelled/had in my life. I used all kinds of crazy techniques some I forgot exactly
how I used. Aloe vera gel blended with water and foliar feed under leaves and aloe gel with water root drench. AACTs with banana peel in flowering. Insect frass top dress in flower and insect frass in AACTs. Im trying to catch lightning in a bottle again and hope to show everyone this time (legal now). I have a few grows under my belt. Hardcore regular seed guy, anti feminist seeds, all modern genetics have been tainted.

Bilber

Bilber

Welcome to the Farm The.......maybe instead of the first set, The, I'll use the second one, Lost....

Welcome to the Farm Lost....anti....🤣....I'm almost done.....f@#kin great!.....

I have a love/hate relationship with autos.....they love to be bitches, I hate that they're bitches.....

I've always grown fems, minus a couple here and there regs, and some autos for some giggles.....🥴

Lately though, I've been trying to get into regs....4 California Cannon regs from Greenpoint Seeds started a couple days ago.....

Anyways, get a thread going and get some pics up....looking forward to hearing about your journey.....

Top Bottom