Hello world

• Thread starter omerta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

omerta

Hey everybody, longtime lurker of many sites but decided to settle down here. I'm really impressed by this site's relationship with my breeding idols such as chemdog—legitimate information from these individuals is crucial to our mission. I'm an organic CFL and outdoor enthusiast hailing from the land of ECSD. I always feel like these 'intro' threads are a waste of time but I really want to establish myself as a student of the greats, and hey maybe I'll even be able to teach someone something while I'm at it!

-Bud D

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
omerta the code of silence im liking it welcome to the farm

B

bluemoonrocks

Good luck on your journey man! I hope you find what you need here

O

omerta

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! See you all around the farm!

-Bud D

O

omerta

Hey all, I have a quick inquiry regarding security and this site:

I would like to begin a journal detailing my current project(s), however I am concerned about uploading this content to a digital medium. Could a mod (or other acutely informed individual) comment on best practices in regards to this subject?

Thank you for your time,
-Bud D.

B

Buddy Flowers

someone just sent this to me. seems as if it applies here

""If you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place." (putting it on the internet). CEO of Google. watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6e7wfDHzew&feature=player_embedded"

O

omerta

someone just sent this to me. seems as if it applies here

""If you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place." (putting it on the internet). CEO of Google. watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6e7wfDHzew&feature=player_embedded"

While this is undoubtably true, I feel as though it is extremely difficult for one to receive accurate feedback without sharing images and data. I would just like to be able to feel secure in doing so. I know that a substantial portion of members here, as well as other sites, are 'professionals' and have a lot more at stake than I. There must be established protocol at this point.

Great point none-the-less B F.

-Bud D

O

omerta

Thanks for the help everyone! I eventually stumbled upon Logic's anon surfing thread via the security section (the place I should have scoured before bothering folks in the intro area with such a question). Also found out that THCF doesn't log IP's. Thanks again CD!

-Bud D.

B

bluemoonrocks

Haha thats a funny vid Buddy! And thanks for the advice

Top Bottom