Hello y'all! New from Mizzou!

• Thread starter showmegreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
showmegreen

showmegreen

Hey! I've be followin this site fer awhile now but my paranoia has prevented me from joinin until now. Not legal to cultivate here yet. But soon to be med legal (COME ON 2017!!!). Y'all are some HIGH-ly knowledgeable individuals I'll tell ya. I've learned alot! I owe immeasurable amounts of gratitude to many of y'all for my many successes and minimal failures. I plan on learnin more and when I figure the forum posting procedures ( I.E. how to post pics n stuffs) out I'll share too. Hope to get to know some of you enlightened souls on my Search for the Eternal Buzz. Be Blessed and may the forces of evil become confused on the way to your home!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Welcome to the farm! :D I used to live in missouri, Miserable fucking state..:D

showmegreen

showmegreen

YEP! You've been here. It's gettin better though. Luckily I live n the "sticks". Where'd you used to live?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
St louis South west side for 5 years.. Then Cuba for 4 years then Rolla for 2 years

Oakster420

Oakster420

Welcome I also use to live in Missouri. I lived in Monet for about 8 months. It really sucked but I was able to find some quality smoke. Thanks to my mother in law who hooked me up with a guy she worked with! After the 8 months we moved back to Cali! The storms were awesome but that was about it!! Good luck

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy...welcome to the farm...Did someone mention Cuba Rt 66 Crawford County....LittleDabbie....Yep, I spent some time there....not a very exciting little city....live and learn

showmegreen

showmegreen

Thank y'all fer the warm welcome! One thing about Mizzery is our natural ditch hemp is usually bet'r then the "reggie brick" the vatos mule up here. It might be a back-assward state but there's good bud producing soil and hard workin, harder playin, god fearin folk round here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom