• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Soooo,want to giveus a breakdown of you room, gt21? What kind of space? what lights? How log in vegbefore your flip, SOG? What sort of numbers. I've been out of the indoor game for a long while, but was thinking about re-kindling the relationship, this looks the most like somethign i'd want to re-start with
5x5 tents
I power 1k hps bulb in each tent
2x reptisun 10.0 per 1k hps
30 packs in each tent (2g pots ffof)
30 veg from clone.. 70ish flower
100 day totals .9 to 1.1 gpw
2 tents every 50 days..4 tents every 25 days... you get the picture.
No runnoff and they get fed 6 or 7 times total for the 10 weeks.
sometimes its a 1 strain sog...sometimes there 5 strains sogs

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

5x5 tents
I power 1k hps bulb in each tent
2x reptisun 10.0 per 1k hps
30 packs in each tent (2g pots ffof)
30 veg from clone.. 70ish flower
100 day totals .9 to 1.1 gpw
2 tents every 50 days..4 tents every 25 days... you get the picture.
No runnoff and they get fed 6 or 7 times total for the 10 weeks.
sometimes its a 1 strain sog...sometimes there 5 strains sogs

Found a cheaper lamp cordest with a standard socket on the end on amazon if youre looking for them again. 7.00 a pop.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I bet thats the ones i get from walmart.... like 6.99.... is the socket gold lookin with an on/off clicker?

Nah its a white one from like bed bath and byond or some crap like that for paper lantern lamp kits but its just the cordet with no lantern

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Thats a score.... ya..those can be as cheap as possible. ..its only lightin up 26 watts

Yep about what i figured, its rated for 60w so i could even run a splitter if i wanted and do 2 from one. Not planning on it though, my splitter doesnt have the reach for that lol.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ahhh! That is exciting and stressful, good luck with that AND keeping up with the children! I got my journal going, nothing too exciting theyre stretching like beasts though. Im afraid theyre gonna grow outta the room and whoop my butt!
whoop them bitches with a stick,same as pinching with less work,she wants to go side ways or to the roof whoop it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

give the credit to gt,i always thought what the fuck when he would write that shit,hell i tried it and im sold on it,you get one stretching pop that bitch a good one she will knuckle up and slow were the rest gets to her,no shit it works man,dont do like me though,first time i did i knock the dog shit out of it,bitch broke,i stood it back up and pulled out the duct tape,put a little on it,week later took off tape to a nice knuckle and a girl minding,lmao,it's kinda like briusing a apple,just a swift tap and you briuse the stalk and it heals itself with a knuckle that helps when them titties start to sag,lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom