Hello. You Can Call Me Dyers.

• Thread starter DyersEve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DyersEve

DyersEve

Hey everyone. I've been a reader and miner of these forums for some time, but as I am starting an ambitious new project I decided it was time to take a more active roll. A little about myself. I'm not new to any of this by a long shot. I've been a grower for 36 years. I took time off when I served in the military and a few other brief periods, but I've always had a hand in somewhere. About 13 years or so ago I began to breed and that has now become my primary focus. I have worked with well over 400 distinct varieties. I have travelled and done some landrace collection, grown commercial strains and worked with elite clones. I have called some big names in cannabis culture friends and would like to do the same with folks here who would have me. I'm currently in a selection process and decided that, because I am going to make some of my work commercially available, I would post my work here on the farm. This is a new account, but I have interacted with many of you before. I hope I can exchange information and experience with all who are interested and would love to be able to help new growers come to love this plant as much as I do.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hey everyone. I've been a reader and miner of these forums for some time, but as I am starting an ambitious new project I decided it was time to take a more active roll. A little about myself. I'm not new to any of this by a long shot. I've been a grower for 36 years. I took time off when I served in the military and a few other brief periods, but I've always had a hand in somewhere. About 13 years or so ago I began to breed and that has now become my primary focus. I have worked with well over 400 distinct varieties. I have travelled and done some landrace collection, grown commercial strains and worked with elite clones. I have called some big names in cannabis culture friends and would like to do the same with folks here who would have me. I'm currently in a selection process and decided that, because I am going to make some of my work commercially available, I would post my work here on the farm. This is a new account, but I have interacted with many of you before. I hope I can exchange information and experience with all who are interested and would love to be able to help new growers come to love this plant as much as I do.
Right on bud! Welcome. So you ve had a profile on here before? Pretty mysterious my dude.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Welcome the farm! Let’s grow some medicine mate!!

DyersEve

DyersEve

Right on bud! Welcome. So you ve had a profile on here before? Pretty mysterious my dude.
Yeah, I had a profile here a while back, but mostly I was on Overgrow back in the day and ICMag. I dumped coms when I did some travelling with my wife and was in and out of the hospital having repeated surgeries with an extended time in recovery. We're talking years here. All is good now though so here I am and I plan on sticking around.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I would love to shoot the shit with you man. Seems like you know what’s up. Glad your back in action
Yeah, I had a profile here a while back, but mostly I was on Overgrow back in the day and ICMag. I dumped coms when I did some travelling with my wife and was in and out of the hospital having repeated surgeries with an extended time in recovery. We're talking years here. All is good now though so here I am and I plan on sticking around.
I knew you were shrouded in mystery and adventure.

Top Bottom