Hello

• Thread starter Playerfun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Playerfun

Playerfun

I’m new here. Cali girl. Growing one little plant (magic melon) which my friends said would be easy to do. I bought the most expensive soil and it has grown 5 times larger but I’m having some issues. I have no idea what I’m doing. It’s not as easy as growing other herbs lol.

Hello
Shawn4206977

Shawn4206977

I’m new here. Cali girl. Growing one little plant (magic melon) which my friends said would be easy to do. I bought the most expensive soil and it has grown 5 times larger but I’m having some issues. I have no idea what I’m doing. It’s not as easy as growing other herbs lol.
Hi there welcome. I’m SHAWN. I’m also new to growing. Have learned a lot here. Hope your grow goes good.

sambapati

sambapati

What is the specific question here? is the plant getting enough light? Welcome to the farm and good luck. I agree, growing weed w/o experience is difficult and this site has very good people who will chime in with ideas. Don't see anything radically wrong here.....

Playerfun

Playerfun

What is the specific question here? is the plant getting enough light? Welcome to the farm and good luck. I agree, growing weed w/o experience is difficult and this site has very good people who will chime in with ideas. Don't see anything radically wrong here.....
This post was just my introduction but I did post about issues under another area. Pics below

BB43D826 B6FF 460D 96AB 9D110A429C8E
464D0D53 B885 4795 8FC9 141A78CBEBA2
Top Bottom