Hello

• Thread starter Wolters_88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well first off.. Welcome to the most informative place on the web.. We collectively will get you thru!

now with that said..

What the fucks the problem :P

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Over or under watering are you watering more then once every 3-4 days? yes.. then your over watering..

No?

Under watering..

Welcome :D

sambapati

sambapati

New here and recently got my cultivation license. Trying to get some info since I’m having difficulties and don’t know anyone with answers.
Looks like clawing from the picture. Probably would help to have a better idea of what is under the hood in your grow:
type of soil used?
Added what so far?
Watering pattern i.e. often or too often or not enough....or wrong kind of water.....
Nutrients? Use a lot too much not enough?
You can see a blurple light, but most would say just take a picture of the whole plant using natural light to really see what is going on.

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

I’m pretty sure it’s under watering. But can that cause clawing? I have looked and have not found that info anywhere

b8kd

b8kd

I’m pretty sure it’s under watering. But can that cause clawing? I have looked and have not found that info anywhere

Not sure about clawing, but my first thought when I saw that pic was “those girls look thirsty“. I’m fairly new to this, so take everything I say with a grain of salt, and also my plants are outdoors where yours are indoors, but whenever I see them start to droop, it’s time to water. If it’s daytime and they aren’t all standing straight they need water. ✌️ B8KD

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

Well I watered them with just PH’d water and now another one is starting to claw. I don’t know whats going on. The tent doesn’t even smell like weed anymore.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Is a fan blowing hard directly on your plants? Check this out. Simplicity. Looks like wind burn to me.

462B0FF4 5F7E 4CFA B03F 45FA295D340F
Wolters_88

Wolters_88

Is a fan blowing hard directly on your plants? Check this out. Simplicity. Looks like wind burn to me.
I have two desk fans that are directly on it actually. But would that stop the smell that was super strong until now?

Top Bottom