Hello

• Thread starter Farmer95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer95

Farmer95

Hi guys i think i have to do 3more weeks one more week with bloom and two weeks for flush i have brown hairs some 20% but the rest of the flower is with white hairs, il check there is lots of titrahomas,
Meiby you can guide me im right or not, i am growing 2 strawberry chesecake autos. And they are on 12 week so that have to be last one, but for me she look like they are not ready jet.
Hello
Hello 2
Hello 3
Hello 4

Thebudplug1

Thebudplug1

Hi guys i think i have to do 3more weeks one more week with bloom and two weeks for flush i have brown hairs some 20% but the rest of the flower is with white hairs, il check there is lots of titrahomas,
Meiby you can guide me im right or not, i am growing 2 strawberry chesecake autos. And they are on 12 week so that have to be last one, but for me she look like they are not ready jet. View attachment 1133015View attachment 1133017View attachment 1133018View attachment 1133019
Nice 👍

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just keep feeding them still a ways to go..
welcome to the farm!

Farmer95

Farmer95

I would definitely do what Gnick said keep on feeding for at least a couple more weeks good luck mate👍
One more think in my mind , What you think about LST on internet il found many tips laike, someone is saying that have to stop LST when i see first buds coming out that flower can think only about the buds, other people are saying that you can do LST from start till very end, what you think about that? Thats question for you and Gnick, i saw booth of your Beutifull flowers and i think you are thees guys who can give resonable answer.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
One more think in my mind , What you think about LST on internet il found many tips laike, someone is saying that have to stop LST when i see first buds coming out that flower can think only about the buds, other people are saying that you can do LST from start till very end, what you think about that? Thats question for you and Gnick, i saw booth of your Beutifull flowers and i think you are thees guys who can give resonable answer.
well i don’t do much anymore just if it’s necessary, i’ll top once around 8-10 nodes depending if side branches have started or not, i wait till the branches have a node or two, than top than as those two new branches grow out i tie them kinda down but more toward the side, than when they are long and harden i’ll take off ties
and for the most part i get an even canopy.
i like to keep things simple and less handling.

Farmer95

Farmer95

well i don’t do much anymore just if it’s necessary, i’ll top once around 8-10 nodes depending if side branches have started or not, i wait till the branches have a node or two, than top than as those two new branches grow out i tie them kinda down but more toward the side, than when they are long and harden i’ll take off ties
and for the most part i get an even canopy.
i like to keep things simple and less handling.
Thanks for tip very impresive flower, ❤️💥💥💥
Il hope i will get to your level some day. And thanks for answering mate 🤜🤛

Latest posts

Top Bottom