Hello!

• Thread starter Growgirl77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growgirl77

Growgirl77

Hey all! Just wanted to say hello. I'm a newbie.... First harvest of 2 autos and I love it. I'm an avid floral and veggie gardener and finally tried growing pot. I have 2 photos out there rn, one is herming on me, idk what's going on w all that....but.....I got banned from RIU today for apparently violating rules.....I did absolutely nothing won't recruit ask for advice....one or two ppl are a bit rude to me over some learning stuff and pics of my Harvey got made fun of....bit idk why someone would can me. I'm an adult I do make refereces to adult behaviors but all joking. Even made friends who now prob think I abandoned them. Anyone else get banned for no reason? I hope I make some friends here and learn from some great pros and hobbiests. I'm miffed about being banned when I had an important issue going on....but f'em I guess. It's nice to chat with y'all, I'm Meliss and I'm here to have laughs, support and spread positivity and peace. Very curious how someone could can e, but...luckily I find this place.good evening and happy growing.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Hey all! Just wanted to say hello. I'm a newbie.... First harvest of 2 autos and I love it. I'm an avid floral and veggie gardener and finally tried growing pot. I have 2 photos out there rn, one is herming on me, idk what's going on w all that....but.....I got banned from RIU today for apparently violating rules.....I did absolutely nothing won't recruit ask for advice....one or two ppl are a bit rude to me over some learning stuff and pics of my Harvey got made fun of....bit idk why someone would can me. I'm an adult I do make refereces to adult behaviors but all joking. Even made friends who now prob think I abandoned them. Anyone else get banned for no reason? I hope I make some friends here and learn from some great pros and hobbiests. I'm miffed about being banned when I had an important issue going on....but f'em I guess. It's nice to chat with y'all, I'm Meliss and I'm here to have laughs, support and spread positivity and peace. Very curious how someone could can e, but...luckily I find this place.good evening and happy growing.
Welcome to the farm ... Enjoy!

the rrock

the rrock

Hi Meliss, I was banned also from RIU it was only for 30 days, this happened over 10 years and I never went back after findind the THCFARMER=If they banned you its their loss. Plenty of expert growers here and plenty willing to help. welcome young Lady

josefrahl

josefrahl

Welcome. Yeah I saw RIU in a few google searches b4 joining here. Seemed like they had a problem with ppl bashing newbies who don't readily agree w/everything, even opinion stuff. I kept looking for a place until I found thcfarmer. Much better vibe and allowance for individuality here imo.

Top Bottom