Hello

• Thread starter Dogstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dogstar

Hello everyone at THC Farmer,

Another refugee here from the present chaos at HG420, and thanks to maturesmoker for pointing me in the direction of this very sorted, rant-free website.

I've been growing hydro NFT since about 1996 (mainly Blueberry and Durban Poison) with some outdoor grows, but this year switched to organic soil growing after getting disillusioned and lazy with hydro. I find growing in pots/soil more flexible and satisfying, and also enjoy finding out about natural/organic methods. For example, I now use Comfrey for fertilizer, started a compost heap, got a worm farm, introduced ladybird and lacewing larvae and made some ladybird houses.

I have an outdoor patch with a mix of Durban Poison, Early Queen, Khola, AMS, Durban Skunk and Swiss Mix. In a cheap greenhouse I've got 4 Auto AK47s @ 10 weeks (nearly done.....I hope) and a small SSH (grown from seed, an experiment to see how it does under natural light).

Indoors I have a small flowering room with a 600 HPS, which has one of each of my outdoor plants (Durban Poison, Khola, AMS) at 6 weeks from 12/12, and 3 SSH about 5 weeks from 12/12 (first grow for me).

In the mother/clone room I have 8 DJ Short Blueberry 3 weeks from seed (to sex/clone/breed), 4 x Aurora Indica just sprouted, and various SSH and other clones.

I have just started making my own seeds (Auto AK47), and this winter plan on breeding an MNS Early Queen Male with Durban Poison and Khola, making some F2 Blueberrys and also crossing a Blueberry male with the 3 SSH phenos it looks like I have.

Look forward to being a member of the forum.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Dogstar welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

M

maturesmoker

Welcome Dogstar, I'm pretty new here too but theres quite a number of familiar names around.

Top Bottom