Hello

• Thread starter Mini.GreenAgLabs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mini.GreenAgLabs

I am a research scientist in Washington State, my PhD is in genetics.

I am currently working on Cannabis, I do some micropropagation as well as disease diagnostics. Plus, we just added Sex determination via PCR, with hopefully some chemotyping later on.

The micropropagation I do is general multiplication in-vitro and meristem dissection for disease removal. I am working on moving cannabis into bioreactors, we shall see how that goes. I also am working on cryo storage of strains for long-term storage.

Redneckx

Redneckx

I am a research scientist in Washington State, my PhD is in genetics.

I am currently working on Cannabis, I do some micropropagation as well as disease diagnostics. Plus, we just added Sex determination via PCR, with hopefully some chemotyping later on.

The micropropagation I do is general multiplication in-vitro and meristem dissection for disease removal. I am working on moving cannabis into bioreactors, we shall see how that goes. I also am working on cryo storage of strains for long-term storage.
Welcome to the Farm!
Feel free to enrich us with your knowledge

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
As said welcome to the farm.

I was reading about cryogenic and liquid nitrogen Storage for seeds a few days ago is that what your doing with the strain strorage.

M

Mini.GreenAgLabs

As said welcome to the farm.

I was reading about cryogenic and liquid nitrogen Storage for seeds a few days ago is that what your doing with the strain strorage.
Hello, thank you!

I am storing clones over seeds. Most cultivators I know look to preserve what they have already. So far some success in storing nodal segments via a vitrification solution and a -80 freezer. The nodes are about 3cm and get put into what amounts to a synthetic seed.

Top Bottom