Hello!

• Thread starter MARTA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MARTA

MARTA

Hello!

I finally found the farm.

I'm a North American organic soil grower.

Long story short, I've been growing Mexican seeds that where collected during 2 years of career related travels to Oaxaca.

I'm looking to improve & enhance my gene pool.

Can't wait to grab some super great genetics from THCBay.

Studly suitors only! :love0018:

mom_jeans_9_days.jpg

F

FileError404

Very nice plant, Marta! Welcome to the Farm!

What aspect of the plant would you like to improve on? Not frosty enough? Not enough weight? Height? Spacing?
If it's a relatively "pure" strain, I'd look for the same purity but with opposite characteristics. The early flower pic doesn't show enough info, but if it's relatively spindly and tall I would shoot for a pure Afghan that's squat and bushy, etc.

Great info in the "Breeder's Lab" forum here.

GL!

click80

click80

Hello!

I finally found the farm.

I'm a North American organic soil grower.

Long story short, I've been growing Mexican seeds that where collected during 2 years of career related travels to Oaxaca.

I'm looking to improve & enhance my gene pool.

Can't wait to grab some super great genetics from THCBay.

Studly suitors only! :love0018:

mom_jeans_9_days.jpg

Hey I just say your post in another thread about RE, I posted before you about cloning success in Rapid Rooters...glad to see someone else can do it to, I just don't get all the fuss about aerocloners, rooters are soooo much easier...so I looked at your profile and saw this thread and came to look at this one...that is so funny, my second big grow and first grow with CO2 I used seeds from Oaxacan and Diesel cross and MAN, we laughingly refer to it now over beers as "the jungle grow"....LOL...it was hilarious, it was in a back bedroom, about 12 x 11 and these dudes went right for the sky, or rather ceiling, we ended up having to bend some of the cola's in an almost complete circle...the smallest cola's were as big as my forearm (normal guy sized), and oh wow, just the memory of it is making me laugh...We got so much killer herb...but they got a little light cycle mix up and they hermied really easy..that was the worst, trying to find them all, which we did...anyway I saw this post on your profile and thought i would say hi.....so hi! Oh, and I still have some of those seeds somewhere, i am just too intimidated by them i think...haha

Top Bottom