Hello

• Thread starter medical420mama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

medical420mama

Yay i figured this site out. Hello all my cannabis.com friends. So far i like this site but we will see what happens in the future. I will try to get my grow journal up soon and do an update. A little bit has changed since my last update.

For those that dont know me. Hi i am medical mama, i am a New Mexico card and PPL holder. My illness is still unknown so my qualifying condition is chronic pain.

I am still learning and no where near a pro so i will ask alot of questions and i will answer questions if i know the answer. Hope to talk to all of you soon. Have a highrific day. :rollj:

A

alfonso2002

A little bit has changed since my last update. Good or bad?

sky high

sky high

Heya m420mama... it's the former cancom troublemaker blackhash... ;-)

I hope things have turned around for you with your clones.

The ease of contacting others here makes it a winner for NM patients who make the transition over from the other site. Without networking/sharing and general caring it is a hard row to hoe, as my Grandma used to always say. One of the best things a patient can have is a friend who is also a patient....or MANY friends who are patients. I think you will find such people here.

s h

M

medical420mama

Well my sharks breath clones didnt make it. I was able to finally get the PH under control. My LSD is still looking really bad i just cant figure it out. Fri i am going to take a clone off it to see if the clone does the same or not.

I have a weird question can a plant just go into flowering? The LSD has little white hairs and looks like it is flowering but it has been under 24 hour light since i got them i am not sure what light cycle they were on under before. I assumed since she was still little (under 12") she was under veg light cycle. And if she was flowering and i didnt know will it ever start the veg cycle again or am i just SOL?

I did however get another clone A G13-Haze clone. I really wanted to try this so i am going to grow this in place of the sharks breath.

My white widows look the best and seem to be doing good. I will try to get pictures up at some point but since my LSD is so unhappy looking i dont like taking pictures.

Any and all thoughts would be much appreciated.

M

mrgreenthumb

sounds like the lsd is revegging...meaning somewhere down the line the plant was in flower and cloned and put in reveg,you are going to have to keep her under 24 hour light schedule till it goes back to normal veg state..may take some time.some strains are very difficult to get back to normal....is there any abnormal leaf growth?like single leaf or 3 leaves coming out?

M

medical420mama

sounds like the lsd is revegging...meaning somewhere down the line the plant was in flower and cloned and put in reveg,you are going to have to keep her under 24 hour light schedule till it goes back to normal veg state..may take some time.some strains are very difficult to get back to normal....is there any abnormal leaf growth?like single leaf or 3 leaves coming out?

No the only abnormal leaf grotwth i have seen is the leaves are curling really bad (the tip almost dose like a curly q thing).
It has been under 24 hour light since sep 24th. What are the chances that it will survive.

I am gonna do some cleaning (sweeping) in the room today so i will take some pictures so you all can get a better idea.

A

alfonso2002

Well my sharks breath clones didnt make it. I was able to finally get the PH under control. My LSD is still looking really bad i just cant figure it out. Fri i am going to take a clone off it to see if the clone does the same or not.

I have a weird question can a plant just go into flowering? The LSD has little white hairs and looks like it is flowering but it has been under 24 hour light since i got them i am not sure what light cycle they were on under before. I assumed since she was still little (under 12") she was under veg light cycle. And if she was flowering and i didnt know will it ever start the veg cycle again or am i just SOL?

I did however get another clone A G13-Haze clone. I really wanted to try this so i am going to grow this in place of the sharks breath.

My white widows look the best and seem to be doing good. I will try to get pictures up at some point but since my LSD is so unhappy looking i dont like taking pictures.

Any and all thoughts would be much appreciated.

I think on one of your post you said you had given up on hydro and went back to soil or was it the other way around

M

medical420mama

I think on one of your post you said you had given up on hydro and went back to soil or was it the other way around

They all started in soil and i originally was going to keep them in soil but i have a problem with over watering and cant afford a meter so i decided that since i know hydro i would just go back to hydro.

I know that some of the yellowing of the leaves could be stress from the transplant but The LSD had the curling of the leaves since before i picked it up. I was told by the person that i picked it up from the it was a little over fed and should bounce back.

I am going to start my grow journal today and to get my posts up so i can PM people i am going to post from the start to now so some will be pics of when they were in soil.

M

mrgreenthumb

pictures will be alot of help.i am sure we can get this sorted out

M

medical420mama

La la nicely medicated and feeling good. How are we all doing?

He He as you can tell just doing random convos to get my posts up.
:character0111::icon_spin::anim_44::RastaBong::damnhippie::banana1sv6::hunter::passingjoint::weed-sign::rock:bong-hits::sun:party0044::character0029::tongue0011::character0180::D:rastadancing::rasta2::rofl:icon_cookie::icon_animal26:

Ha ha ok im done

A

alfonso2002

La la nicely medicated and feeling good. How are we all doing?

He He as you can tell just doing random convos to get my posts up.
:character0111::icon_spin::anim_44::RastaBong::damnhippie::banana1sv6::hunter::passingjoint::weed-sign::rock:bong-hits::sun:party0044::character0029::tongue0011::character0180::D:rastadancing::rasta2::rofl:icon_cookie::icon_animal26:

Ha ha ok im done

I think you missed one

M

medical420mama

lol i just went through and picked the ones i thought were cool. I know i am slacking on my posts i had a plan to repost my grow journal outside of the NM forum today but my lil man got sick outta nowhere so i got a little preoccupied. Hopefully tonite i can get some more post under my belt.

Top Bottom