hello

• Thread starter zx12r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zx12r

Hello all. Brand new to the hobby and only experience I have is helping wife in her flower garden from time to time. She has a little more knowledge than me but not much so any and all advice will be GREATLY appreciated.

My plan is a very small indoor grow. Outdoor is not an option. Space is very limited as well as being on a shoestring budget. More than likely will be using a small corner of the basement.I'm thinking of going with some autoflowers due to my space issues and lack of experience. Also, I was wondering if anyone has ever attempted a grow in a fish tank. I have an old 30 gallon tank I'm not using and thought it would be great to use for a small 5-6 plant grow. I also still have the lights from when this tank was set-up. They are Tropic Sun 5500k daylight bulbs.Would these be okay to use or should I invest in actual grow lights?

My next issue is that I live in an area where the only types of soil and nutes available is the basic Ortho and Miracle Grow stuff. Will this stuff be okay to use?

I hope to learn a lot from all you "seasoned" farmers. From what I have been reading so far, you all seem very friendly and more than willing to help out a newb.

fractaLz

fractaLz

Plenty of good help/advice here at the Farm, I'm sure you'll be taken care of:)

B

bluemoonrocks

Welcome to the farm!there is alot of information here that will help you on your quest and I hope you get what your searching for! You should look into micro growing that will help you with those autos, if your'e trying to stay conspicuous

Top Bottom