Hello

• Thread starter Trek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trek

I am new to THC Farmer and have no experience with indoor growing. I have recently ordered a GrowBox XL 4x4x7 and want to order an energy efficient 600 watt light for my grow. I plan on growing Sweet Tooth and NL for my first grow and want a light that will keep the temp as cool as possible. Any lighting recommendations would be much appreciated.

Monkfish

Monkfish

howdy trek welcome to the farm, ive run same size box quite some time, for a first adventure id say youve the perfect light and strain selection to crank yourself some primo homnegrown.......what ever you need m8 theres a thread about it:yes:yes and youll find other growers only to willing to help!

important question! whats your extraction/odour control setup? youll get away with a lot in colder times but in 3 or 4 months dependant on your location the suns going to shine and raise temps, id employ you to grab a desant fan and carbon filter before this time.

sweetooth & NL..cant think of much better to start with chap...all the best with progress

Monk

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Trek welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm Trek :hi

Monkfish is giving good advice there. Things tend to be easier to deal wit in the winter but good planning is the key to a good year round supply.

T

Trek

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I was thinking I might get by without an extraction and odor control system during the winter.

I will visit the FAQ section to see if I can come up with a top of the line 600 watt light and reflector, as well as some ideas on an odor control and extraction system.

Top Bottom