HELLO!!!

• Thread starter WestCoaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WestCoaster

WestCoaster

Hey all,

I recently came across this site and am sure glad I did. :D

I have grown for years but had to take about 11 years off for reasons that sucked big time. :mad:

I am currently getting ready to restart a hydro operation that was kicking some serious butt when I had to stop. (hybrid NFT system)

I am also going to try my hand at a limited outdoor crop since the timing really couldn't be better.

Anyone have any advise on outdoor hazards to watch out for when growing in the PNW?

Tips or suggestions or thread recommendations of any kind will be appreciated.

Basically I will treat the plants like they are being grown indoors but pay way better attention to them for pests, bugs, etc.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

WC

P

paulycali

Welcome to the farm WestCoaster! Check out the outdoor growing section for your PNW info and of course the hydro section for your NFT needs. Good luck with everything and enjoy the great outdoor growing season. That shits gonna be a blast an experience to be had for sure

Peace out WestCoaster and see ya in the threads :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
welcome to the farm!

You should look in to dep grows!

Amber

Amber

Welcome, sorry to hear your past 11 years were not so great. The advances in every aspect of growing for the last 11 years have been huge. I think you will like what everyone has been working on.

WestCoaster

WestCoaster

Thanks Amber!

The past is the past and there isn't anything I can do about it other than move forward.

When I had to quit growing I was miles ahead of most of the growers I knew and the grow shops had little or nothing to offer at the time.

Hopefully I can regain some momentum and pick up where I left off, or better.

That's the plan at least.

Thanks again for the welcome.

WC

Welcome, sorry to hear your past 11 years were not so great. The advances in every aspect of growing for the last 11 years have been huge. I think you will like what everyone has been working on.

Amber

Amber

Thanks Amber!

The past is the past and there isn't anything I can do about it other than move forward.

When I had to quit growing I was miles ahead of most of the growers I knew and the grow shops had little or nothing to offer at the time.

Hopefully I can regain some momentum and pick up where I left off, or better.

That's the plan at least.

Thanks again for the welcome.

WC
Right on, much respect for the great outlook. I'm sure you will find success. :happy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom