Hello!

• Thread starter Thachrizzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d420dool

d420dool

Welcome, so u been on tsd, thats cool , i really dig that forum too. I been meanin to make an account over there. But ya that place and the farm r the only forums i go on, i think you'll like it here as its a very active forum and the production quality people pyt in their threads is great!

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

Thanks guys...really looking forward to adding some good info to this forum. A few good friends camp out here as well!

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

Hey logic...is is possible to capitalize the C in Thachrizzy...my forum handle?

soserthc1

soserthc1

@Thachrizzy - whats good bro , welcome to the farm .... glad to see you joined us here also - seen the introduce yourself and was like I know that name .... again welcome

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

@soserthc1

Nice to see a familiar TSD'er over here. Been surfing around this forum and really liking what I am seeing.

Lot's of Colorado folks here as well.

ttystikk

ttystikk

@soserthc1

Nice to see a familiar TSD'er over here. Been surfing around this forum and really liking what I am seeing.

Lot's of Colorado folks here as well.

Welcome! LOADS of Colorado peeps on the Farm, we might be the largest state by participation here.

I'm in Colorado, howdy neighbor!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Welcome! LOADS of Colorado peeps on the Farm, we might be the largest state by participation here.

I'm in Colorado, howdy neighbor!
Unfortunately Colorado is not my home thou it kinda looks like it outside right now , minus the mountains

Top Bottom