Hello

• Thread starter Prestige
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prestige

Prestige

Hi guys, Prestige here.

I have been at this for more than half of my life and thought it is about time I join the infamous Farm!

I am an active breeder and am mainly here for input and PR, but there is always something new to learn and no one knows everything, so I am sure I will learn many things from you all along the way. I already have a few good friends on the farm ;)

My top priority is quality, in my crop and in my gene stock. I am in the persuit of perfection (aren't we all lol).

Looking forward to making new friends and/or acquaintances, sharing knowledge and experiences and just enjoying everything this beautiful forum has to offer :)

Eager to do my part and help people however I can and contribute to this vast collection of knowledge.

I am a legal patient and provider/caregiver and abide to the laws of my state.

-Prestige

Prestige

Prestige

Thanks, Waayne! Happy to be here :)

Forgive me if this is out of place, but would that happen to be you in the picture with Hendrix?

If so, that is really incredible! Tons of interesting people, who have lived such interesting lives, here on the Farm.

That must have been just an incredible era to have lived through and experience.

Last edited:
waayne

waayne

Thanks, Waayne! Happy to be here :)

Forgive me if this is out of place, but would that happen to be you in the picture with Hendrix?

If so, that is really incredible! Tons of interesting people, who have lived such interesting lives on the Farm.
Man Prestige I'm old ,but not that old buddy...lol
That is a photoshopped pic of Jimi Hendrix ,and Stevie Ray Vaughan
Jimi was dead before Stevie got his record deal in the early 80's
Jimi was a big influence on Stevie,and millions of other guitar players,like myself......

Have great day man!

Prestige

Prestige

I just read on another thread that Georgia just legalized? Incredible!

Prestige

Prestige

Thanks, guys!

Hey, I have a quick question. I usually start my seeds in pete pellets or vermiculite, I have decided to try out rockwool (works so well for my clones, so I figure it should work-out well for my seedlings?) Anyways, I'm a bit worried now; I forgot to soak them!!! I just dipped them in ph'd water real quick and went for it. Any rockwool experts out there? I've only used them for cloning, nothing else.

Top Bottom