hello!

• Thread starter easternheart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

easternheart

Hi there everyone. been around various forums for awhile, been second-handedly involved in a few grows, but am interested in getting something personal started. I was invited by fellow member irie who has provided me with some great info so far. I know there are plenty of knowledgeable heads in here so I'm glad to be in a good place for the times I'll be needing help!

If anyone could give me the low-down on where to begin my research it'd be very appreciated. Hopefully a little down the line I'll have some tastey pics to share :cool0041:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm easternheart :hi:

I'd suggest starting with the

Enjoy

F

Fear

Whats up bro I'm new here too. I have an intro page that is floating around here somewhere sinking fast. I just mentioned how your buddy had some nice pics up and wanted to say whats up from Cali.

E

easternheart

so where exactly would be the best place to start a thread with the general information regarding our starting setup that others could view and respond with adequate feedback and suggestions from experience?? I don't wanna post where I shouldn't be!

I

irie

Hey easternheart what's up? Just take a look around the front page, and the forums; also the faq section. I'd check out the growroom design forum if you're interested in a setup. Chances are there's a few threads with exactly what you're looking for. If not, share what your plans are and we'll try to help.

peace

P

paulwarr41

welcome to the farm easternheart sure you will enjoy your stay,great bunch of people here and always willing to help with any problems.

O

OTrizie

Hello EasternHeart!

Welcome to the Farm! Nice to meet ya bro!

Take Care

Later

OT

Latest posts

Top Bottom