Hello!!!!

• Thread starter Nedster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nedster

Hi all, new to this site, but been growing for a few years now, done a few dwc grows(love this system) but currently growing in compost & perlite.
Got Bubblelicious & Northernlights on the go at the moment from seed, looking for a couple of good mothers & maybe try a cross with them too!!:sun

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm nedster :hi

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Pat yourself on the back Nedster, you just came to the best site on the net. Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy it here. I'm sure you will.

N

Nedster

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, ripz...probably from ukc mate.

F

Fear

You'll get a Warm welcome from everyone here, specially ripz the <<<pot pimp here. Time to go smoke some :weed-sign:

:sun:):sunPeace From Cali.:sun:):sun

N

Nedster

Hi fear,thanks for the welcome, yeah ripz really helped me out a while back when i was starting with bubblers...he knows how to bubble lol

N

Nedster

Hi mate, put the bubblers on the back burner while I get some mothers together, wanted to do a load to hopefully get one good mum of each strain. So far got PPP, SuperSkunk so the bubblelicious & NL also it will give me some nice strains for future grows, also thought about fecking around with a cross just to see what happens!!
I am thinking about coco but in hempy buckets....still reserching this method at the moment.
Cheers Ned

Top Bottom