Hello

• Thread starter NoFr1ends
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoFr1ends

hey I'm g

I have a little medical grow going. I'm in southern California. Should I just call an HVAC guy to install a split ac from yelp? ha!

Smerb

Smerb

hey I'm g

I have a little medical grow going. I'm in southern California. Should I just call an HVAC guy to install a split ac from yelp? ha!
If so make sure everything is moved away from prying eyes. It's nobody's business what you do in your own home. Never let anyone have that leg up on you knowing your growing, especially companies that may have a policy to turn you in for growing, fuck that, do it yourself. Just helpin

N

NoFr1ends

If so make sure everything is moved away from prying eyes. It's nobody's business what you do in your own home. Never let anyone have that leg up on you knowing your growing, especially companies that may have a policy to turn you in for growing, fuck that, do it yourself. Just helpin

Hey I totally agree with you. I just am not sure how to install a mini split and run a 240v line.

Smerb

Smerb

Hey I totally agree with you. I just am not sure how to install a mini split and run a 240v line.
One buddy of mine goes through YouTube video after video after video. Double checks . They have made electricity sort of easy. You don't want to pay 120$ for a 20$ part you can fix yourself .

N

NoFr1ends

One buddy of mine goes through YouTube video after video after video. Double checks . They have made electricity sort of easy. You don't want to pay 120$ for a 20$ part you can fix yourself .

Haha I do minor electrician stuff at work, just not running a dedicated line of 240 for the mini split. Plus I'd like to run a sub panel in the room also!

Smerb

Smerb

Haha I do minor electrician stuff at work, just not running a dedicated line of 240 for the mini split. Plus I'd like to run a sub panel in the room also!
See brother you already know what you need. Google it up. 240 shit ain't that just 120 times 2... ha! Sub panel maybe best outside of room.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
See brother you already know what you need. Google it up. 240 shit ain't that just 120 times 2... ha! Sub panel maybe best outside of room.
240 will knock you across the room and burn your clothes to your body, 120 will give you a really bad day

N

NoFr1ends

240 will knock you across the room and burn your clothes to your body, 120 will give you a really bad day
lol I hear you. At work we have 480v for some of the shit, watch the sparkies putting on some of their special suits when it's 100+ out doesn't look like fun!

Top Bottom