Hello

• Thread starter prospero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
prospero

prospero

Hi all. Great to have found this forum. I am on my 2nd grow. I am currently growing 2 Plànts of un-known origin ( Although by the looks of buds they may be Northern Lights. I am growing under 600 watt dual spectrum. I am growing in soil ( Straight forward compost. No slow releases). Im feeding GH trio With an added PK boost. I am i week 8 flower. See pics. The pic is 1 week ago. Will upload an updated pic soon.

Hello
Hello 2
G gnome

G gnome

Hi all. Great to have found this forum. I am on my 2nd grow. I am currently growing 2 Plànts of un-known origin ( Although by the looks of buds they may be Northern Lights. I am growing under 600 watt dual spectrum. I am growing in soil ( Straight forward compost. No slow releases). Im feeding GH trio With an added PK boost. I am i week 8 flower. See pics. The pic is 1 week ago. Will upload an updated pic soon.

Glad to have ya!!!

Judging from ur pix u might have a light leak. Appears as tho ur plants r starting to reveg.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Welcome
Deffinately.check those timers, and light leaks. I see a reveg happening by those single leaves in the buds

prospero

prospero

Glad to have ya!!!

Judging from ur pix u might have a light leak. Appears as tho ur plants r starting to reveg.
I thought something was wrong :-( Thanks for the info. Did have a little light leak sadly. Whats the best plan now G ? Should I harvest now. Smoked a little lowee bud and smokes okay :-)

prospero

prospero

Welcome
Deffinately.check those timers, and light leaks. I see a reveg happening by those single leaves in the buds[/QUOTE
Thanks bro :-( did have light leak. Red on extansion lead. These were only bag seed so no real disaster. Got NL to do next. Coco grow. :-)

Strangeone

Strangeone

Welcome to the farm.

G gnome

G gnome

I thought something was wrong :-( Thanks for the info. Did have a little light leak sadly. Whats the best plan now G ? Should I harvest now. Smoked a little lowee bud and smokes okay :)

Not much u can do now....fix the problem and ride it out

Top Bottom