Hello...

• Thread starter thcshedfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thcshedfarm

I have 5 plants in my home. I did 2 grows; the first one was OK, the second one was a DISASTER with one of the timers fucking up and me giving the plants 36 hours of light...
I won't even describe what happened. The yield was tiny...
This is my third grow, and I will post some photos tomorrow to ask for pruning advice
Thanks!

T

thcshedfarm

I have 5 plants in my home. I did 2 grows; the first one was OK, the second one was a DISASTER with one of the timers fucking up and me giving the plants 36 hours of light...
I won't even describe what happened. The yield was tiny...
This is my third grow, and I will post some photos tomorrow to ask for pruning advice
Thanks!
Question: what's the best section here to ask questions about 1) Plant size 2) Pruning ? I will take photos tomorrow and ask away, but knowing the right section will give me a head start!

Monster762

Monster762

Question: what's the best section here to ask questions about 1) Plant size 2) Pruning ? I will take photos tomorrow and ask away, but knowing the right section will give me a head start!
Advanced techniques or just general indoor growing. Or you could just make your own grow log and then pretty much post whatever you want there instead of searching where to post. People roam all through here. But if you have issues infirmary gets quicker responses

T

thcshedfarm

Advanced techniques or just general indoor growing. Or you could just make your own grow log and then pretty much post whatever you want there instead of searching where to post. People roam all through here. But if you have issues infirmary gets quicker responses

OK thanks.
I am mising Coco Peat (70%) and Perlite (30%) in a flood and drain system. I feed them CANNA nutrients (Coco A + B) using reverse osmosis water. I am mainly after pruning advice. I would also love to understand why I get basically no salt buildups in my growth -- I still can't figure it out. When I flush, the increase in EC is between 0.1 and 0.2 ...

Anyway, will ask everything there!

Monster762

Monster762

OK thanks.
I am mising Coco Peat (70%) and Perlite (30%) in a flood and drain system. I feed them CANNA nutrients (Coco A + B) using reverse osmosis water. I am mainly after pruning advice. I would also love to understand why I get basically no salt buildups in my growth -- I still can't figure it out. When I flush, the increase in EC is between 0.1 and 0.2 ...

Anyway, will ask everything there!
Sounds good. And you don’t want salt buildup. Sounds like you got it going right.

T

thcshedfarm

Well I've got it all figured out except that I have a temperature of 86 during peak time, and I need to lower it... I am going to try a cool tube but it's difficult. Maybe I should try an aircon?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Proper air flow and exchange is crucial to growing indoors. You’ll noticeable improvement once you address that. IMO much more so than any other one thing in your grow.

Top Bottom