Hellow all.. New to the forum but not new to forums

• Thread starter dogznova
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm dogznova, we're happy to have you. :)

619ster

619ster

Wassup Dogz!! Nice to see you resurface, so to speak lol. Still playing with LEDs? And I see you scooped up some killer beans while here. Good move/choice on Divine grab I grew his Eskimo Kush and it was on point!! Peace bro!

dogznova

dogznova

Wassup Dogz!! Nice to see you resurface, so to speak lol. Still playing with LEDs? And I see you scooped up some killer beans while here. Good move/choice on Divine grab I grew his Eskimo Kush and it was on point!! Peace bro!

619ster What's up bro, good to see ya. Hope you had a great New Yrs eve..

Yes, I gotta try some of those cookies for sure..

As far as led's.. I just veg under them right now. I use 2 of the old 350w units. I Just can't beat HPS for flowering as far as yield goes. Yes the led's can compete in flowering to some extent watt for watt but I end up with a lot more smaller buds and that turns into more trimming, No thank you.

If your talking PAD lighting. No, I now just use clear inc bulbs in the last 4 weeks of flowering for a few hours a day. It speeds up the flowering clock for ripping and gives the moms a good extra punch.. The problem with PAD lighting at this current time is 1 the syc of timmers and 2 and just as important as 1 is the cheep red led's sold on the market today bleed blue light .. So you have to buy professional red led lights ( not cheep by no means). So those two problems alone has force me to have to just stick with Rubans substitution method. It's Thousands of dollars cheaper if you know what I mean and still gives a good punch. Definitely not as good as the PAD punch by no means, but a good extra punch none the less .

I'm def gonna gonna try a few of the divine genetics, heck i'm gonna try a few others as well. THC has got some good looking gear here.

Good to see ya..

dogznova

dogznova

Wassup Dogz!!

have you by chance seen this light Lighthouse Hydro ION 8 1546w FSF LED Grow Light with UVB .

Look at one of the features...
PAD (Photosynthetic Artificial Darkness) Compliant LED
ION-8-uv-cords.jpg
We have put the different spectrums and socket on different power cords for a reason. This way the grower can customize the light duration of each component.

Oh really lol lol

619ster

619ster

have you by chance seen this light Lighthouse Hydro ION 8 1546w FSF LED Grow Light with UVB .

Look at one of the features...
PAD (Photosynthetic Artificial Darkness) Compliant LED
ION-8-uv-cords.jpg
We have put the different spectrums and socket on different power cords for a reason. This way the grower can customize the light duration of each component.

Oh really lol lol
oh wow I have not seen that one. I've been using a few new LEDs since the Spectra's. they're producing well for me. I know I can hit 1 GPW if I scrog or SOG with my current LEDs. Last high tech LED I have seen that's unique is the Helios Spectra. Will have to find a link. I'm using TBS10's and Bud Boss LEDs from growevolution.com currently. First run with Bud Boss models.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm, we have a section for LED, please post up some info, I have been looking into Led Lights but just not sure about them yet.

dogznova

dogznova

oh wow I have not seen that one. I've been using a few new LEDs since the Spectra's. they're producing well for me. I know I can hit 1 GPW if I scrog or SOG with my current LEDs. Last high tech LED I have seen that's unique is the Helios Spectra. Will have to find a link. I'm using TBS10's and Bud Boss LEDs from growevolution.com currently. First run with Bud Boss models.

Yeah.. I shot Gothem an email.. looks like they got about half of a PAD able light lol . If they had 3 plugs on them and had the red and far red and blue light sources seperated and not just the red/far red on one plug and blue on another. I would be def looking to test one of them.. I hope they have plans to make a 3 plug model that would work for a true PAD setup.
I'll let yeah know what they say in the reply email..

619ster

619ster

Yeah.. I shot Gothem an email.. looks like they got about half of a PAD able light lol . If they had 3 plugs on them and had the red and far red and blue light sources seperated and not just the red/far red on one plug and blue on another. I would be def looking to test one of them.. I hope they have plans to make a 3 plug model that would work for a true PAD setup.
I'll let yeah know what they say in the reply email..
I've been waiting for this!! I would love to see you do what I know you can! Hopefully their heads aren't too far up their ass and will take consideration to your suggestion. Or at least get a custom one for you lol. Here's the one I was talking about: http://www.heliospectra.com/

dogznova

dogznova

I've been waiting for this!! I would love to see you do what I know you can! Hopefully their heads aren't too far up their ass and will take consideration to your suggestion. Or at least get a custom one for you lol. Here's the one I was talking about: http://www.heliospectra.com/
I asked them two yrs ago about a 3 plug light with 3 dif spectrums.. The guy said he had read about the PAD stuff but didn't know much about it.. I explained a little over the phone and thats the last I heard .. Till I happend to come across these new ones.. lol We shall see

dogznova

dogznova

Dude that heliospectra looks bad ass.. all the correct nm's.. Whats the price on the 600?

619ster

619ster

It's like a $7,000 light! Does a lot though. Can be programmed and also records data.

Top Bottom