Hellow farmers

• Thread starter albewokanobe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
albewokanobe

albewokanobe

Hello im new to actually growing. On the other hand since i found my first bag seed when i was 14 and germinated it in my window sill i have read and researched growing my whole life now im on my third flower.im looking for some tips for germinating my seeds I've used the paper towel method many times but lately ive had terrible results. 25 seeds of 5 diferent kinds all came in a mystery tumbler 3 germinated !! Wth

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The only conclusion I can draw from that is that we both have too much money for our own good!😁

albewokanobe

albewokanobe

How long you been buying seeds?
Have you had "keepers" over the years?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Not long! About five years. First couple figuring out how to make it work in the heat! outdoors only! In my book, if it makes it to the finish line, I consider it a keeper! Only got one crack at it per year! Lol! Change it up every year as far as strains go to keep things interesting! HSC is about 130 miles west of me and I’ve been happy with their stuff so far! Started with growers choice, and learned my lesson there! I think keepers is more of a breeding thing! And cloning! Indoor stuff where you can have three or four or more runs per year! The obsession you are about to embark on!😀

albewokanobe

albewokanobe

Obsession you are correct . I've know guys over the years that have been strictly outdoor its a true art in my book so many unknowns and possible threats it takes some major finesse. Maybe ill put one on the patio one day!!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think it’s just the opposite. A lot less complicated and more relaxing! At least where I am! Let mother nature do the work, instead of having to be mother, nature! That is too much like work! If you live in Norcal, they pretty much grow themselves! All you have to do is stay out of the way.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
When you get the ball rolling, start a thread! Posting updates and such! This is pretty much an indoor site, and there are a ton of people who know what they’re doing, and are happy to help!

albewokanobe

albewokanobe

Im going to get some pics together i am having some issues and thats what led me to this forum im hoping to learn .

Latest posts

Top Bottom