hellppp =[ how to block light, and updates on flowering plant

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EastCoastGrow

Need Help Blocking Light! Are plants supposed to look like this two weeks into flower

So this is my first attempt growing, and its in my closet. Need help blocking the 24/7 t5 light from the top during the 12/12 of my bottom flowering plant.
100_5735.JPG

First Attempt To Grow. Two Weeks Into Flower:pimp:

100_5736.JPG
100_5743.JPG
100_5741.JPG

F

fuzzy

blackout curtains

Theres prob a lot of ways, just right off the top of my head, there are blackout curtains you can google, or even buy a small grow tent or you could build you one as i did for my moms and cuttings. peace,fuzzy

E

EastCoastGrow

i just dont want anything to catch on fire. it doesnt get above 80 but just want to be safe

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Have you thught of making a stealth veg box out of an old dresser? Check out the DIY sectin. If you take the veg out of the closet, you wont have an enternal light leak. 1st Question. How do you keep the light from leaking in? (from outside the closet/under the door) I veg in 24 hr light, so no worries of light leaks during veg but even a small light leak in flower is not good for your girls. I staple auto upholstery vinyl (already had it) around the inside of the whole door. About 3'' on the door and 3'' coming off. Also, a 6'' peice stapled along the bottom of the door, as a flap. From outside the room you'd never know the light was on inside. Works alot better then the black plastic that I used to use. No more ripping. No more plastic noise while shutting/opening. 2nd Questions. With your limited grow space, why did you choose to veg and flower at the same time? Cycling? or Did it just kinda work out that way? Why not veg a few then flower em? Just curious and kinda high.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

EastCoast

I'd just pull the t-5 and put it somewhere else. Why even risk light leaks on flowering plants? I'm sure you could figure out some way of doing it. But to me....it's risky and your time and energy would be better spent creating a different space for your veg area.

E

EastCoastGrow

now im thinking about making a homemade stealth box thing for the corner of my room,

P

Producer

Hehe I love Stealth boxes.
Any type of stealth growing is cool. lol.

Top Bottom