Should half be cut and discard?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Capfan

Capfan

Good work for a rookie! If tops start hitting your lights, you can always Pinch and bend, ( i personally hate doin it )

Congrats on your harvest or soon to be!

Bannacis

Bannacis

Looks like you got a decent size harvest, trying to figure out what a GPW is...lol that you have a half GPW.
Even tried to Google it...only thing I can guess is Gross pound weight, so half that is 8 ounces...that can't be right.
Looks like you got way more than that...... Oh snaps... Gram per watt.... Duh! Me feel so stooped!!!
That's great for a noob, considering how big your garden was.
So don't be so hard on your self, Just next grow, go less plants do the LST and tying down, so your girls will fill out more.
And you can concentrate on taking care of them and not freakin out...lol :eek:

applepie

applepie

Thanks for the feedback Bannacis! I will indeed go with less plants and more training next run.

applepie

applepie

does anyone know how I can delete some pics now?? how can I edit older post/pic? I want to take most pics down... thanks

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
does anyone know how I can delete some pics now?? how can I edit older post/pic? I want to take most pics down... thanks
You must either pay for premium membership, or ask a moderator to make the edits for you. It's much easier for us if you provide links with an explanation of what you need changed.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Oh shes not gonna like harvest time:-)haha.even more if half them plants ,dry:-)haha,dry trim all of that?na. your ahead of were a ,noob, should be tho.PAT YA ZELF ON UR BACK + BE REAL PROUD:-)
PEACE.
S-
A proverb for you:

The lazy man (or in this case woman) has the most work.

You are waaaaay better off doing a little EVERY day. Otherwise you will be fucked. Get in there and stop whining. Get a bunch of wire cuz you are gonna need it to tie back all of the branches that are close to the lights, and all the other ones that get too heavy. You want to anticipate and tie them before they break.

Also start trimmn out the guts of the plant. Anything small and down low should be removed. A little every day. Not all at once. If it were really that easy everyone would be smashing it. You are off to a great start, but now you have more work to do. Wait till harvest LOL.

B

BestAround

after stretch has stopped.. go in there and remove some of ur fans.. just my opinion.. u will get bigger nugs down the branches to the main stems.. I usualy start at the main stem.. and clean up a lil to allow air flow.. and better light penetration.

Top Bottom