Help A Dog! Mad Problems Foo

• Thread starter jdogdabface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Hello,
Like the title says, Im having some problems. Aurora soil soil, 6.8 PH water. This is my third grow, first went great, second was aight but lacked yield majorly, now I'm having a shit of a time. I think Im a little over a month into flower, small buds, especially lower buds are puny, and the bummer is i lollypoped them a lot, so theres no foliage or buds the first 2 feet, then its just a small amount of small buds. Anyways theres 2 GG#4 and 2 Blueberry x Unknown,
I fed them once with mills 2 part, a low strength flower dose, they were alright, then i made a dumbass mistake, I wanted to give them molasses, I often use molasses during flower if I'm a few points over PH ill add a little to lower the PH, so this time i foolishly added a ton of PH up, then PH'd down with molasses, stupid ass decision because the next day the GG#4 looked like even more death than before, and the Blueberry looked the same or a little better, over the next few days the GG#4 got worse, so i PH'd some plain water ( like I always do) and flushed the GG pretty good, and gave a watering to the Blueberry at the same time but didn't flush it because It didn't look bad at the time. 2 days later I check on them and they both look disgusting, I'm thinking about scrapping the whole thing because this has never happened before, and the yield is SO SHITTY. But then I though that I need to at least learn whats going on, so I take at least something away from this awful grow. The leaves look like there dry, but when you tough them they feel kind of wilted. I know that PH isn't the problem because I watered 30 other plants (check out my other grow logs;)) and they've been growing vigorously.
What do you bros and pros think?
Sorry about the pics
First 2 GG, last Pic BB

Photo 2 1
Photo 3
Photo 1 1
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
U have a lot going on bro,the yellow tips say underfed.the limpness looks like overwatering like @Nog mentioned.6.8 is a bit high as well.good luck!

Top Bottom