Help a mewbie

• Thread starter Earthtoshell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
There is a chance they got some wind today.. but I was trying to bring them out so they where in the shade next to a 6 to 8 ft wall of ti leaves.. they didnt move much when I watched the wind pass through but I wasnt watching the whole time but this is totally when shit changed so bad for them... so how can I fix it if its wind damage?
There’s a thing we use in the Nursery called Envy it helps with transportation.

Hatchett

Hatchett

There is a chance they got some wind today.. but I was trying to bring them out so they where in the shade next to a 6 to 8 ft wall of ti leaves.. they didnt move much when I watched the wind pass through but I wasnt watching the whole time but this is totally when shit changed so bad for them... so how can I fix it if its wind damage?
I use a bunch of different books for information, but the cannabis grow bible by Greg Green I Believe has a great depiction of it otherwise I'm sure if you google it you can find some great tips to mi gating winds. Don't think of it for the plants... think of it in the aspect of re directing air and you'd be surprised at the information on the subject.. Good luck and a personal note ClearScreen/GreenScreen and similar things also help with wind and still allow the sun to naturally penetrate.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Okay so if these are far gone and I wanna start over with seeds.. someone please just tell me everything lol...can I just get them started in a window then veg them at night with super basic lighting... 24 hours ....
Yes
You can get them back in good shape in a fairly short time
First go to the nursery and get a big bag of perlite, its white balls used for drainage , when your pots dry up , dump gently the plant out , shake off present soil , re pot with perlite siol mix 50/50
Now you have a happy medium , better drainage , let your plants slowley acclimate to outdoors and you should be good

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

If as you say the soil is very wet , the plants are trying to transpire the fluid through there transport tissue up to the leaf then to atmosphere your plants are doing that , the need for better drainage a more open medium so the roots can breath , and keeping you pots up off cold floor surface will help as well good luck have fun .... Aloha.
This is the best answer in my opinion, totally overwatered in containers like yours it’s common to not enuff drainage hence the perlite addition and I would say your watering to often the surface dried but the bottom never does cuz you just keep dumping in water slow down on the water

Madbud

Madbud

Okay so maybe I can just be sure all the bulbs in the pantry ( that's where I plan to veg them as it's generally out of the way ) are fluorescent... and it is a girl feminized. :) how can i transition it to being outside in sun most of the day then inside under light... with out killing it too...
Outside, put the seedling in a secure box or other container that prevents wind and direct sun til it grows. Its just like a newborn anything, needs some protection from the elements. Inside, even a 100 w led bulb will keep it alive, just no old style incandescant bulbs which are hot and ineffective for light.

Top Bottom