Help a new pt find a grower?

• Thread starter MotoMan222
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MotoMan222

Hey everyone! I'm a new patient looking for a grower in Portland. Any advice out there? Thanks

F

Forest Dweller

budbook.org mostly portland based members, facebook style cardhoders site.. way better local resource then this IMHO ;) -

C

crossouttheiis

if you join norml they have meetings every once in a while to hook up patients with growers. I have never done this but I know a few people that have and had success

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I am in NE Portland and do have a opening. One of my patients moved out of state and I am doing interviews for the right patient.
Remember always get a contract.

G

Griz

new PT looking for a Grower

Hey everyone! I'm a new patient looking for a grower in Portland. Any advice out there? Thanks

Are you covered on your needs? I can refer you to a couple of growers that are taking applications.

mr sunshine

mr sunshine

i am a native portlander looking for a reliable grower. i am trying to check out budbook.org but the site is blocked/no longer active.. any back up ideas?
or anyone willing to help me find a decent sativa grower?
thanks for your help
mr sunshine

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

How is your search Mr. Sunshine? did anyone come to help you out?

J

jed

I am in NE Portland and do have a opening. One of my patients moved out of state and I am doing interviews for the right patient.
Remember always get a contract.
do you still have an opening?
Jed

EDITED BY: Seamaiden
REASON: Please make contact via private messaging, do not leave private phone numbers in open forum.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

I'd look up MAMAs or some of the other groups in town and go to a meeting and get to meet some people face to face. CL is a joke with every other hack slinging their crap wares to anyone. Meet face to face with growers and see what they have to offer and get some free (usually) compassion.

C

CobbCreekBob

Word of mouth or through the clubs, most compassion sites have a vested interest, some will even charge fees for setting up a grower and patient. Ask around, but the best is to grow your own if possible. JMHO

Top Bottom