Help a poor, colorblind brother out?

• Thread starter Incognitomato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Incognitomato

Incognitomato

Do y'all see any amber, or is this just clear and cloudy? I'm hoping she goes another 2-3 weeks, but I'm not sure I'd know amber if I saw it. Here's the best shot I could get with my phone. Thanks, homies.

Help a poor colorblind brother out
Incognitomato

Incognitomato

Got a scope today, actually, but I have to take my phone case apart to be able to plug it in. I'll try to get that going when the plant wakes up tomorrow.

HiDaze

HiDaze

Got a scope today, actually, but I have to take my phone case apart to be able to plug it in. I'll try to get that going when the plant wakes up tomorrow.
Right on. Best way to decide when your plant is ready will be those trichs. Based on that one photo - you've got plenty of time left.

B

Burned Haze

Plus the bud looks undeveloped

More weeks

to be able to look at your buds properly ( what I do is get samples and check them on my computer and write down which pheno’s are ready and so forth and notes ) , get this ( fuck Mobile 60x-100x scopes you can’t see shit ) 200x-1000x usb scopes are one and it will help you with IPM and harvest time! It’s essential for a grower all around.

a example one on amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WD843ZM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_bGczEb28Y7RYP

Last edited by a moderator:
Incognitomato

Incognitomato

Plus the bud looks undeveloped

More weeks

to be able to look at your buds properly ( what I do is get samples and check them on my computer and write down which pheno’s are ready and so forth and notes ) , get this ( fuck Mobile 60x-100x scopes you can’t see shit ) 200x-1000x usb scopes are one and it will help you with IPM and harvest time! It’s essential for a grower all around.

a example one on amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WD843ZM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_bGczEb28Y7RYP
Are you a wizard? That's the exact scope I ordered, and it just showed up today. Glad it's not terrible! I'll be sure to get some good pics tomorrow.

Incognitomato

Incognitomato

Right on. Best way to decide when your plant is ready will be those trichs. Based on that one photo - you've got plenty of time left.
Okay, bear with these shots. It's like trying to sharpshoot a fly while on the back of a moving train when you freehand the microscope. Sadly, I can't really move the plant to where my PC is, so using the mobile app is the best I can do. Whatcha think? Hopefully the low res doesn't skew the colors. What ratio are you seeing here? My colorblindness is red/green, so amber, orange, etc. is just lost on me.

20200308 160351
20200308 160320
HiDaze

HiDaze

Okay, bear with these shots. It's like trying to sharpshoot a fly while on the back of a moving train when you freehand the microscope. Sadly, I can't really move the plant to where my PC is, so using the mobile app is the best I can do. Whatcha think? Hopefully the low res doesn't skew the colors. What ratio are you seeing here? My colorblindness is red/green, so amber, orange, etc. is just lost on me.
That moving train makes it a little hard to tell but I would say shes pretty clear. She has a few weeks to go my friend.

Incognitomato

Incognitomato

The fade is upon me. Whatcha think? I'll scope in in the AM when she's awake to check the trichs.

20200318 165619
20200318 165609
Top Bottom