HELP...Addicted to this....

• Thread starter brianakabear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Did you watch your first crop CONSTANTLY?

• YES

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • NO

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 50/50

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • In the beginning only...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
brianakabear

brianakabear

At what point in your first indoor grow do you stop watching and the cameras in your grow room 24/7 and opening up the door 1 million times a day to check on them????
I didn't pay this much attention to my children....SMFH...

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
At what point in your first indoor grow do you stop watching and the cameras in your grow room 24/7 and opening up the door 1 million times a day to check on them????

the point where I started running co2 and had to keep the room sealed ...left myself a peephole for observation purposes :)

...no worries its totally normal

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I've been growing indoors over 20 years and I spend more time with them now than I ever have. 2-3 hrs everyday some days 6-7 hrs in my grow room doing one thing or another. Rearranging,taking pics, recording my feeds/waterings, cleaning, upgrading ect.

I blame this site for my obsession with growing now. There is always someone doing something here that inspires me to fix issues I have in my grow or new equipment / additives that are recommended to use, new techniques for growing or improving my grow. It's endless my wife says shes going to ban me from this site because everyday there's something new or better to get.

Rooke

Rooke

TLC cost me $300 for 10 bags of soil yesterday and I still need another 3 bags ahhh! Ouch!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
TLC cost me $300 for 10 bags of soil yesterday and I still need another 3 bags ahhh! Ouch!
That's a lot of bucks for dirt. I use GreenWorld VPW 30. I love it, cheap and is better than ProMix imho. $30.CDN taxes inc. I get 20 to 25 palnts grown out of 1 bale.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Looks like it’s doing you well happy growing 👍
I spoke before I looked, I just checked out your pics, impressive. I was thinking newbie spending too much for small indoor grow. I see this isn't your first go round, some nice girls grown there. I'll just back out quietly with my head down. GL nice growing.😃🤭😶

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I just flipped to flower on my first grow and I don't think 12 hrs is enough for me to look at them...CONSTANTLY HAHAHA! its awesome. Can only imagine when I start seeing my first ever monster nugzzzzz
Just a note... you don't just wake up one day and poof monsters lol.... You haven't seen the worst of it yet...The anxiousness will cause you to need meds to calm down and wait it out. At 6 weeks you'll be wanting to chop... with a big enough I'm smokin it, I can't wait no more.

If you make it to 8 weeks you'll be hovering over it watching the trich's seeing if they're cloudy amber or clear. Most will take over 8 weeks more like 9-10....or 14 as some have just discovered with angst with an exotic strain. Patients is your friend if you start chipping at it early there won't be any left when its done.....Bin there dun that. Good luck.😀😀

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Just a note... you don't just wake up one day and poof monsters lol.... You haven't seen the worst of it yet...The anxiousness will cause you to need meds to calm down and wait it out. At 6 weeks you'll be wanting to chop... with a big enough I'm smokin it, I can't wait no more.

If you make it to 8 weeks you'll be hovering over it watching the trich's seeing if they're cloudy amber or clear. Most will take over 8 weeks more like 9-10....or 14 as some have just discovered with angst with an exotic strain. Patients is your friend if you start chipping at it early there won't be any left when its done.....Bin there dun that. Good luck.😀😀
Just got out of the tent double checking for males. Lol had to go and look it up AGAIN to calm myself down lol. Seen a couple that looked male earlier and now I see the two little pistols sticking out🙂

brianakabear

brianakabear

This sounds like my future.............Good thing I Started With Auto Flowers(Most Of Them)...

brianakabear

brianakabear

Crazy question: How soon can you "try" them to "make sure they're good". Or does it not make sense since they still have to be dried?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Crazy question: How soon can you "try" them to "make sure they're good". Or does it not make sense since they still have to be dried?
If you dry it early you'll likely get a headache buzz ( I do) and it just disappears if it hasn't had a chance to fill out and ripen. If you start tasting early it will be gone before its done. Let her be until you see the trich's get cloudy then its can be considered ready, wait a bit longer until you see more amber is like letting a banana ripen. Some like them a bit green & firm others blackened and soft & every shade between the 2 extremes it's up to you to decide what you like.

brianakabear

brianakabear

If you dry it early you'll likely get a headache buzz ( I do) and it just disappears if it hasn't had a chance to fill out and ripen. If you start tasting early it will be gone before its done. Let her be until you see the trich's get cloudy then its can be considered ready, wait a bit longer until you see more amber is like letting a banana ripen. Some like them a bit green & firm others blackened and soft & every shade between the 2 extremes it's up to you to decide what you like.
Your awesome thanks....
Some say harvest at about 75% red hairs but I heard if you wait till 90-95% it will put you DOWN.... Hw does that sound to you??

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Just got out of the tent double checking for males. Lol had to go and look it up AGAIN to calm myself down lol. Seen a couple that looked male earlier and now I see the two little pistols sticking out🙂
Just a heads up, if you recently flipped, you don't have to worry too much. It usually takes about a week or two for pollen sacs to show and you will see clusters of them for about a week before they start to open and release pollen. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

TLC and attention to detail (sort of the same thing aren't they?), The more i grow, the more time i spend with the plants; the more time I spend with the plants; the better (for the most part) my output.... 🍻 🥂 🥳 😎

Happy Farming!!

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Does anyone think this is good?
https://www.amazon.com/Atwater-Hydr...eywords=hydroponics+kit&qid=1589166567&sr=8-5

Any better suggestions? maybe a 2-4 bucket system.... Please provide url's... Thank you all in advance....

I like dealing with these folks. This url is for a 6 bucket system, call them, they will work with you!! I have a 2x4 cabinet from them and a 2x4 tent plus 5 of the Kind LED's of various sizes.

This is another resource i have found myself using a lot recently. ==> https://growershouse.com/root-spa-5...b&objectID=7758&indexName=gh_default_products

Good Luck & Happy Growing! 🍻 🥂

Top Bottom