Help advice! All Farmers!(23 days since germination)

• Thread starter TinkTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Help! Advice! Everyone! All Farmers!
My plant is 23 days old. What nutrients, supplements, or anything else you would you add or do? First time grower needs help! Thank you for any and all suggestions!
TinkTHC:)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Some more info on your grow your medium your growing in , outdoor indoor , lights, space . Pics of your plants or plants . Regards OD.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

My tent has 10 square feet. Right now I have 200 watts of LED lights on 18\6 light schedule. Coco coir Potting mix, pearlite, peat moss mix. Fan on 24/7. Temperature staying at 74 degrees. Feeding with RO H20. Added earthworm castings yesterday. I will add pictures.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Move your light closer. Your plants are stretching toward the light a little too much. next time start the babies in smaller solo red cups with holes in the bottom. This allows the roots to become established. You don’t need to feed anything for quite sometime in that mix. I’m currently growing in the same mix. Happy grows.
Burnz

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
My plants are 20 days old. See the difference? I just transplanted them tonight so don’t mind the transplant shock.

E639AD16 09F3 4D97 A509 E1DAD5CA5FFD
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

I thought something was wrong. I’m definitely learning! I did move the lights closer! I noticed the stretching. I’m happy these aren’t AF. Do you think they will still go all the way to harvest? Your plants look great! I will be using Solo cups from now on.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yeah highly possible. You will definitely need more mix in that pot though.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You could actually carefully try and dig the plant out trying not to disrupt the roots and repot into a smaller solo cup. Just bury about half that stem with the mix if you decide to repot.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Exactly what more MIX do I need?
The one you’re using with some additional perlite if you’re able to source it. The pot should be full to the top. The bush doctors is pre amended with nutrients. You won’t need nutrients for at least a month.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

The one you’re using with some additional perlite if you’re able to source it. The pot should be full to the top. The bush doctors is pre amended with nutrients. You won’t need nutrients for at least a month.
Gotcha I can do that. It’s a 7 gallon fabric pot I was going to repot it in a smaller pot so I left it in there for now.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

My plant today....new opinions please. It has been about 2 weeks. It’s not an auto flower. Not sure about the seed, I think it’s Bubblegum? Found unknown....hate that!

ADCA85E6 31F9 4D76 ACA8 09398C6F8FC3
B19145A2 5A99 4EF5 9F33 7E0EDCC7536B
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Still need to re pot it.....blah blah 😑.... I added some juice instead so I had to wait!!LOL!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom