Help - am I overwatering my seedlings?

• Thread starter KayakGrows2023
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KayakGrows2023

KayakGrows2023

First time grow - using VIVOSUN 2x4 grow tent kit with VS1000 full spectrum 100w light at about 24in distance, fan speed about a 6 and duct fan speed at a 4.

Potted my seeds a week ago into 2 gal pots with bio365 loose coco coir that I pre flushed with a 0.8/6.3 nutrient mix with Flora series nutrients and supplemented Cal-mag.

I still had not achieved a dry down after 5 days so I saw another grow that said to feed to introduce fresh feed but now my seedlings are sagging and I’m worried I may have overwatered and if so what can I do to help my pots dry down?

Thank you!

Help   am i overwatering my seedlings
Help   am i overwatering my seedlings 2
Thedude322

Thedude322

If you watered to the point of leeching when you up potted. They should be fine for at least a week. Unless you live in a very dry climate. But then the soil would look dry as well. I water until run off then leave them until the pot is light or they show signs of water stress. Usually about a week at that stage

KayakGrows2023

KayakGrows2023

If you watered to the point of leeching when you up potted. They should be fine for at least a week. Unless you live in a very dry climate. But then the soil would look dry as well. I water until run off then leave them until the pot is light or they show signs of water stress. Usually about a week at that stage
Thank you! Sounds like I just jumped the gun on this one.

Top Bottom