Help anyone !!

• Thread starter Lilypot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lilypot

Lilypot

Hi new to the forum hoping someone can help me with a diagnosis of my girls the first pic has started showing up on a couple other girls they are on their 8th set of leaves now will post some new pics. The other girl is a mother I'm growing she started off a runt for the first 6-7 weeks was in a 3 gallon fiber pot was told she was getting root bound now in a 5 gallon she is 24 weeks and growing strong but has chlorosis between the leaf veins any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks

Help anyone
Help anyone 2
Help anyone 3
Help anyone 4
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey lilypot , why you vegging a plant for 6 months ? Is it your mother plant ?
Ive had more sucess cutting clones every few weeks to a month or so , it may be a more managable option , and if one goes to the crapper you have back up ......
And dont have to stress about one plant , unless you have plant count limits ,
Dire wolf

dire wolf

dire wolf

Did you know thay styrafoam cubes cann be mistaken as marshmellows and accidently be eaten by trick or treaters or the visually impared elders ....
Be careful
My dad ate 3 last year , i changed up to orange twizzlers....taste better....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Dreams of diesel has nothing to do but dream , so watch out for her , im a wolf she may be a fox , be careful.....

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I used to keep couple moms but that was special plant, I would swap them out sometimes though with new healthy 1s

dire wolf

dire wolf

Just heard my wife screaching something about which mushrooms i put on the pizza , think i made a purple mistake , please excuse me , your plants look n i c e .......

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Dreams of diesel has nothing to do but dream , so watch out for her , im a wolf she may be a fox , be careful.....
I'm gonna be that high in couple mins lol, mixed some sour berry, berry white, & og kush in a nice joint

dire wolf

dire wolf

Actually dreams of diesel and i are a cannabis consulting firm.
Dire dreams & diesel wolf ......DD&DW we take on cases concerning varied issues
Our specialitys iinclude , leaf diagnosis , nutrient deficiences , color reading , pest walking and talking , harvest , dry, and cure.....

We are considered the best in the white river junction and our services cant be beat, or initial diagnosis is free , afterward a 200.00 an hour with 4 hour min will be required......
Please book early as we are in our high season , yes we are in high season , all the best DD&DW esquire and consulting......
We bring good things to weed .........

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Actually dreams of diesel and i are a cannabis consulting firm.
Dire dreams & diesel wolf ......DD&DW we take on cases concerning varied issues
Our specialitys iinclude , leaf diagnosis , nutrient deficiences , color reading , pest walking and talking , harvest , dry, and cure.....

We are considered the best in the white river junction and our services cant be beat, or initial diagnosis is free , afterward a 200.00 an hour with 4 hour min will be required......
Please book early as we are in our high season , yes we are in high season , all the best DD&DW esquire and consulting......
We bring good things to weed .........
You're too much lol
SNL. Love it love it love it

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey lilypot , sorry ! Exhaustion + sleeping pill , turned me ridiculous ......
Ready to be more serious if you need help .....
I think i was writing in my sleep last night.........

Lilypot

Lilypot

Thanks everyone the small ones are auto's in hp soil less with microrizi, feed advance nutrients 3 part ph perfect and sensizime at 1/4 strength using the feeling light water them schedule, in high humidity and had a fungus nat problem last grow so letting them dry up a bit between feedings the second plant is one I started last grow with the intention of making clones for the spring season

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Thanks everyone the small ones are auto's in hp soil less with microrizi, feed advance nutrients 3 part ph perfect and sensizime at 1/4 strength using the feeling light water them schedule, in high humidity and had a fungus nat problem last grow so letting them dry up a bit between feedings the second plant is one I started last grow with the intention of making clones for the spring season
Soil less huh? How much cal & mag are you feeding (not familiar with your nutrients, trying to muddle thru info lol)? Are you feeding larger 1 at 1/4 strength also? Big 1 looks hungry to me & small 1s look like they need some cal mag. I'm not an expert tho

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

PH perfect is meant to be used with either Ro or distilled water to work properly, @Aqua Man has a lot of information on that, unfortunately I can't give you any more info than I've stated above, but you should search it out because it's a thing. Maybe someone else who's familiar with it could help, if I think of someone besides Aquaman who's not been around for a while I'll try to tag them in for you, good luck!

If you want to do something quick I'd recommend using any other nutrient. I use the cheapest nutrients you can find and I grow killer with it, I would use Miracle-Gro for tomatoes and a cheap pH pen before I would use the pH perfect, I can't tell you how many people I've seen having the same problem as you using it

Top Bottom