HELP! Aphids and possibly spider mites?

• Thread starter blaeky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blaeky

I moved my plants into a greenhouse and now they are infested with aphids, this is my first grow and I'm so close to the end I don't want to lose it. I'm on a budget with this, all I have on hand is hydrogen peroxide and isopropyl. Will either of those help? What can I do here? Should I just chop it and do a bud wash?

Help aphids and possibly spider mites
Help aphids and possibly spider mites 2
Help aphids and possibly spider mites 3
Help aphids and possibly spider mites 4
Help aphids and possibly spider mites 5
Help aphids and possibly spider mites 6
K

Kamisama

Its not that bad, dont stress.

Baking soda also helps or try to make a pesticide from tobacco but dont spray on buds, just manually wipe each leaf. Tobacco smell will dissapear in 24h and effectivelly kill every bug.

Or the best solution for enclosed room like greenhouse or grow tent are predatory mites like spical ulti mite or spical swirsky. They will take time to grow, a week or two. Some people use them as prevention but its a waste because, if they dont have a food, they ll die.

One bag cost approx 2 eur... For bigger plant two bags from each should be enough, especially in your case as u dont have have them much yet.

B

blaeky

Its not that bad, dont stress.

Baking soda also helps or try to make a pesticide from tobacco but dont spray on buds, just manually wipe each leaf. Tobacco smell will dissapear in 24h and effectivelly kill every bug.

Or the best solution for enclosed room like greenhouse or grow tent are predatory mites like spical ulti mite or spical swirsky. They will take time to grow, a week or two. Some people use them as prevention but its a waste because, if they dont have a food, they ll die.

One bag cost approx 2 eur... For bigger plant two bags from each should be enough, especially in your case as u dont have have them much yet.
Do I just mix cigarette tobacco in water? I'm not sure if I have spider mites as well or just aphids, are the predatory mites for spider mites?

K

Kamisama

Do I just mix cigarette tobacco in water? I'm not sure if I have spider mites as well or just aphids, are the predatory mites for spider mites?
Cup of tobbaco, gallone of water, tableapoon of organic dish soap, something to filter tobacco leaves. Soak overnight, longer u soak stronger pesticide u ll get.
Measure EC, so u ll not burn your plant, should be around 300-500EC and not more

Plenty of these recipes on google

Top Bottom