HELP ARE THESE 100% MALE SPROUTS

• Thread starter Bailgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bailgrow

Bailgrow

Should i kill these before transplant or is there a chance theyre possibly females and keep them around more ?

Help are these 100 male sprouts
Help are these 100 male sprouts 2
Help are these 100 male sprouts 3
Help are these 100 male sprouts 4
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

IDK because what if they're just leaves. Anyways your no where near the danger of cross pollination.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

What's this little white thing?
20200316 143756

Aside from that I can't see any sexual expression on those plants I wouldn't throw them away yet if they were mine, good luck

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Can't say for sure as its a bit early to say but looks like those could possibly be female.some have what looks like a female calyxs without any pistils.

Terpz719

Terpz719

I agree with the others. Give it some more time. Sorry I didn't take a pic, but recently I was almost positive I had a male. In my limited experience, female pre flowers without pistils tend to look a bit more elongated than the males. This plant's pre flowers didn't have that elongated look. Long story short it turned out to be female.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I think it is too early yet. In general, male plants stretch/grow considerably taller during the transition from Vegging to flowering. Has it grown a lot lately? I don't see anything positive either way... I look for the small white hairs (pistils) that usually pop up on the spots that you took pics of... thats also where male flowers start. Keep your eyes open, you will have plenty of warning before the male flower, if any, open.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Update
Suspected possible males?. Alot Less bushy than the other 4
this one
are their hairs on the back side of that insignificant pod
that will mean everything
when a FEMA
offers
a wink and a nod
i gotta be careful
and not return
caught outside my lane
burning out on a thread
i can see the mod diesel
now
just shaking his head
pist off it's Tuesday morning

he should b nappin with his lady
resting in bed

Screenshot 20200324 090617 Chrome
Screenshot 20200324 090551 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's spring time
that's the thing

listen birds chirping
throw them out of the ring

put males outside
away from moist females
out in the rain

for soon
no more seed vending

seed addicts in pain
more of the future

less of the same

so embrace male pollination

so we're still in the game

here is ur calling
and our claim to fame

TimeLine

TimeLine

I have some that are really pissing me off of late with showing sex

Bailgrow

Bailgrow

They are about 8-10weeks from seed no pistils what so ever in veg. Only 1 plant have obvious female calyx. The rest the preflowers areent clear. But nice bushy looking like females. How many days in 12:12 can i tell for sure male/female and when is pollen dangerous?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
They are about 8-10weeks from seed no pistils what so ever in veg. Only 1 plant have obvious female calyx. The rest the preflowers areent clear. But nice bushy looking like females. How many days in 12:12 can i tell for sure male/female and when is pollen dangerous?
i’d say by 4/5 days to show sex after 12/22, obviously you’ll be watching from day 1.
you’ll have time after you know to move it or kill it.
just be gentle when removing it.

Bailgrow

Bailgrow

I bealive these are f4 seeds and from Jordan of the islands. Should i be worried about hermies aswell? Or once a see a pistil call it a safe female?

Bailgrow

Bailgrow

Suppose i should watch for balls anywhere regardless. If a nice looking female has some weird balls showing just 1 spot should i spray w water and remove or trash the plant.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Suppose i should watch for balls anywhere regardless. If a nice looking female has some weird balls showing just 1 spot should i spray w water and remove or trash the plant.
you say it’s hard for you to get seeds etc, so why don’t you wait for a bunch of different opinions to help you decide, someone will know exactly what to do for your situation.
time is on your side right now.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you say it’s hard for you to get seeds etc, so why don’t you wait for a bunch of different opinions to help you decide, someone will know exactly what to do for your situation.
time is on your side right now.
well it’s probably gone through some stress, so yes it could hermie.
it’s just part of the job checking your plants daily looking for anything not right.

Dan789

Dan789

Any of the males I’ve had have been apparent about a week to ten day’s of bloom lighting 12/12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom