Help!!! Are yo plants at a stand still?

• Thread starter Idhp08
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Idhp08

Idhp08

Anybody plants seem like they were stuck in this part of the flowering phase? Idk if I’m just being to anxious cause now I’m finally seeing buds trying to grow but my mind is not accepting this good lol! Any advice is good!

Help are yo plants at a stand still
Help are yo plants at a stand still 2
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
What’s up with the exposed rootball?
And was that supercrop intentional?
When was that done?

Idhp08

Idhp08

What’s up with the exposed rootball?
And was that supercrop intentional?
When was that done?
The exposed rootball was a mistake on my part when I transplanted. I didn’t transplant right and never covered it with extra soil. Beginners mistake and yeah I had to super crop two stems because they were a lil too close to the lights. I did that about two weeks ago. Hopefully I didn’t stress her out too much. This is my first ever grow so I’m still learning! I looked at yo pics I’m tryna get to yo level! Nice eye!

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
The exposed rootball was a mistake on my part when I transplanted. I didn’t transplant right and never covered it with extra soil. Beginners mistake and yeah I had to super crop two stems because they were a lil too close to the lights. I did that about two weeks ago. Hopefully I didn’t stress her out too much. This is my first ever grow so I’m still learning! I looked at yo pics I’m tryna get to yo level! Nice eye!
K well if you havnt already. Get some more soil around the rootball
for sure stunted from this as well as supercrop

Top Bottom