Help...Bridle..

• Thread starter mMmTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mMmTHC

So this is my 1st grow.. I chopped down 5 auto blueberry's.. I hung them to dry.. I got a huge humidty prob went upwards to 80% i went out n got a dehumidfyer..Solved the prob..BUT my room is sealed I had a prob with the smell my light is vented out of the room from out side air.. Thought it was that..so i took the room air and used that to keep the room cool..73 steady..I get this thing to take care of the humidty from the heat this thing put's out it put my room upwards to 91 deg's.. NOW MY BUD is bridle like to the touch im freaking out so i took it out..put it on a tray there kind of layered and i misted them to put moisture back into them.. I tottaly fucked up.. What should i do..Is the bud toast? Not going to be a good smoke? :( i feel like shit now

I also put it out side where it is a cool 49 deg's out side not no where someone can see it.. or whatever

L

Lost

Relax.. you can rehydrate it. Put it in ziplocks and take a nice juicy fan leaf and put it in the bag. Every 12 or so hours check it and redistribute the nugs so the hydrate evenly..

M

mMmTHC

i can take the fan leaves off from my other girls that are growing?

Top Bottom