stonestacker

stonestacker

That can be a pot plant.
I have no clue.
Try giving more info.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Could be a few things.

Judging by.the leaf tip, and the background burn tips, I say a tad overfed, the blotchy could either be a cal/mag issue (doubt it as it seems on 1 leaf), or you spilled liquid on that leaf the last time watering. The curl down lead tip.is overwatering sign.
Imo

A

Alvaro

@stonestacker @DemonTrich I actually may have spilled liquid on them, this is my california, but a white widow sheet also featured that stain. I'm watering every 2 days I always wait for the soil to dry well, I do the test with the sticks, I'm using a day of bio grow and bio bloom, I get two days without watering, and I use normal water without fertilizers that day, plus 2 days without watering and I use a flowering sache from Green House 16 + 6 + 26. I do not know what could be happening.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Cut the nutes in half to start. Looks like.a bit of nitrogen tox as those fans are dark green. Unless that's a strain trait.

showmegreen

showmegreen

I was thinkin phosphorus. It's more of darker green but now I look the tips have a slight bit of brown. So yes it could be N abundance. One and/or the other. Are you using tap water?

A

Alvaro

I was thinkin phosphorus. It's more of darker green but now I look the tips have a slight bit of brown. So yes it could be N abundance. One and/or the other. Are you using tap water?
Yes I am. But I bought a PH meter and Conductivity over the internet, it will take about 10 days to arrive. yes

showmegreen

showmegreen

Yeah it's always good to ph your stuff. The added amendments to treatment water is always gonna throw this or that off. Depending on what is in it coming out the tap. Gallon jugs of infant water,stuff you buy for formula, is about as clean as you are gonna got. And it still has fluoride and other stuff that ain't good. A ppm meter is good to have too. You can get one when you buy that Zero water filter system at walley world. It comes with it with the pitcher.

A

Alvaro

I will follow your tips and I will reduce the fertilizers until the mediators arrive, I do not want to kill my plants. Thank you for real.

A

Alvaro

@DemonTrich That's the plant, see if it still has the problem of overwatering and excess nitrogen, please.

IMG 20171102 134853972
IMG 20171102 132822700
IMG 20171102 132757394 HDR
A

Alvaro

Looks pretty happy to me.
why such a big pot for such a small plant?

I was not accustomed, I always planted billboards and normal plants, these are automatic, I exaggerated in sizes really, I believed they would grow bigger.
Down stems can be what?

A

Alvaro

I cut the fertilizer in half, the plant looks healthier now. About nitrogen, I stayed a few days without using fertilizer, I believe it has improved.

Top Bottom