HELP calling all experts!!!!!!

• Thread starter jboogie401
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jboogie401

jboogie401

Help calling all experts 5 Help calling all experts 4 Help calling all experts 3 Help calling all experts 2
Help calling all experts
I have a few different things going on second post better pics to help diagnose any and help is highly appreciated

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hm... well, you have left me seriously scratching my head and saying, "What the fuck?" Which is totally not helpful.

jboogie401

jboogie401

I know right it's getting worse I flushed I tryed calmag I just don't know and it's just escalating I'm close to bloom need to figure it out

jboogie401

jboogie401

[quo te="Seamaiden, post: 1278552, member: 12515"]Hm... well, you have left me seriously scratching my head and saying, "What the fuck?" Which is totally not helpful.[/quote]
I'm new on thcfarmer do u know anyone on here that would be able to help me out time is crucial And thanks

Dunge

Dunge

I'm concerned about catching something just by watching this thread.
Doubling up on gloves and condoms just for reading safety.
It would end the show, but if you can afford to cull it...
Forget I said that.

jboogie401

jboogie401

I'm concerned about catching something just by watching this thread.
Doubling up on gloves and condoms just for reading safety.
It would end the show, but if you can afford to cull it...
Forget I said that.
Lol too funny but I really need to save her I only got 6 going I'm sure there's an expert that can help me out I'm not the only person to see this type of problem thcfarmer is supposed to Be the best site for help

Coir

Coir

It looks like more than one problem. The first thing I would do would be to grab a scope(and a good one at that) and check the tops and bottoms of those effected leaves for nasty critters. Secondly, I would check my runoff for EC and pH.

T

toquer

Hm... well, you have left me seriously scratching my head and saying, "What the fuck?" Which is totally not helpful.
You don't think it's a cal/mag problem?
I'm messing around... And I shouldn't be... So helpful words...
Gnats live for 3 weeks before flying out. Thus you've got at least 3 times as many in the soil than you do outside. Add to that you've got several generations of them living in one apartment. Can you imagine living with your in-laws with 3 generations of kids running around? And there's no plumbing really either. Just some guy that dumps liquid down far too often drowning all the work the root zone has done trying to recover from the infestation. Bug shit all over the place. Bacteria infections galore too no doubt.
So aside from all that and I hope I didn't offend you. Just super high right now... Finally.

Rx...
OG Biowar tea. All three packs. Three consecutive feedings. No nutrients in between. Follow up with a strong enzyme. And foliar feed daily until back on track. But make sure to let the soil dry.

If you don't know when to water/feed wait for them to droop and show that they need water/feed. Then next time do it one day sooner. You can always get turgor pressure back but you can't drain the soil of excess liquid. I've seen guys wring it out... Doesn't work.

I

ilaughlast

And there's no plumbing really either. Just some guy that dumps liquid down far too often drowning all the work the root zone has done trying to recover from the infestation. .................
.................... But make sure to let the soil dry.......
.............................................................If you don't know when to water/feed wait for them to droop and show that they need water/feed. Then next time do it one day sooner. You can always get turgor pressure back but you can't drain the soil of excess liquid. I've seen guys wring it out... Doesn't work.
im going to have to say i see exactly the same thing/. i am not toatally certain whats all causing the necrosis but those leaves are screaming "stop fucking watering me for christs sakes" those plants look overwatered. im guessing alot of your problems are associated with that. like for instance if properly hydrated your recipe would work but in this case things get all screwy low oxygen in root zone and its not so much the feed but the availabilityt and ability of the roots to handle it.
step 1
let them dry out til they weigh 1/3 -1/2 what they do now. lightly (like real lightly)low e.c. ppms maybe even fresh tap water rehydrate them. dont soak them, moisten them.

step 2
let them dry out. once they are dry almost wilted weigh the pot bathroom scale or what ever you have. now water them til they are moist not dripping not boggy soggy but wet. wait til they drip off for an hour or so and weigh them again. the difference is your water weight. wait to water again til half your water weight is gone. do this til you get the feel for the pots and or the watering cycle. your plants will probably explode once they recover from this. slowly increase nutrient levels each ttime til you feel they are growing again
good luck

straincreation

straincreation

View attachment 419468 View attachment 419467 View attachment 419466 View attachment 419465 View attachment 419464 I have a few different things going on second post better pics to help diagnose any and help is highly appreciated

Did youor have you sprayed any of them. I have an og that is really sensitive to foliars and does almost this exact same thing.

Crinckled leaves all that, at first I thought maybe tmv, but tests came back negative. I had just sprayed all my other ladies were fine so I thought ill wait and see . Abouta week later I moved her sister into flower and did my regular preventative neem sprey and she did it again.

So I washed um with some PW and then again with plain water it, it took aboit a week and she bounced back. This might be your problem but not sure could be a root zlone issue also.
Happy farmin;)

M

motz

If you look at the perlite close enough,you can see algae forming on it.Stir up the top of the dirt and start to drying her out. Looks like water damage. No yellowing yet?

Top Bottom